Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishtu ko halki daant padi aaj Abir se.. πŸ˜Ž 

Overall the whole Mishbir sequence was such a pleasant experience to my eyes...😍😍

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jayati321

That's Mishbir's impact on us. Hum log fairytale mei chale jaate hein. Let me watch the episode first. Eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.

That's true 

You will literally enjoy tonight πŸ€—

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Bold......

Abhir was dam naughty thereπŸ˜†... The way he looked at Mishti.... Like he caught her or something..

Gosh.... MishBir r cute n hot at the same time

Exactly 

Hotness naughtiness cuteness sweetness all enrolled in one, become our mishbir 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Omg... i havent read the updates now but m blushing nd smiling like an idiot after reading ur post while sitting in my office..nd my colleague must b thinking i m chatting wid my bf....πŸ˜‰ ohh godd...how to wait till 10.. itni nainsafiπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±

I cant find todays written updates link.. has suta updated?? Coz i can see suta has given 3-4 lines wala spoilers but full fledged update wala link i cant find..πŸ˜’

I really don't know dear

But if you're waiting for 10pm to watch then it is worth the wait πŸ‘πŸ˜

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

In my head I don't think Nanu will get involved so fast but the makers are constantly suprising the audience with the unexpected. I also think he will just ask them to dance or give a speech saying how much Mishti and Abir have worked as a team to get Kuhu and Kunal together. But what if Nanu mentions something of their alliance? I would really really be shocked and surprised

Bold - same here πŸ˜…

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

I really liked how Abir told Mishti to stop thinking of herself as a burden on bade papa. It was nice how he was able to give her a different perspective by bringing up about his dad.

And I'm glad that Abir managed to put the bangle on Mishti's hand... wouldn't have wanted to see his nice hair cut off.

That's true 

MishBir Day by day are getting more understanding couple and sooooooooooooo romantic too

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Mishtu ko halki daant padi aaj Abir se.. πŸ˜Ž 

Overall the whole Mishbir sequence was such a pleasant experience to my eyes...😍😍

That's right