adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i hope she never does that and neither any missunderstanding come their way

i have high hopes from mishti and this show as this show has always enlightened how change is important

hope this show focus on the fact that if you r adopted it doesnt mean u have to sacrifice ur happiness and love for others under some ehsaan

nothing should be more important than yourself

here even forum member say its justified but i dont feel we should come out of this notion of sacrifice

adopted doesnt mean someone has done ehsaan on u its just they wanted it if not then they should have left you

we indian are right now poor and never fight just give up only because these type of wrong thinking 

this is the reason india got freedom in 1947 and america in 1700 only because they understood that u cant live on sacrifices 

so i hope at first mishti does sacrifice but later abir badepapa teaching and love overcome it and she finally confess or come out of tyaag mode

hope it not take cliche route i want abir and mishti to fight themselves with themselves even and all others

anyway i have high hope as meenu has put this condition too early and even kunal is there so hope mishti crack it and understand that kunal not love kuhu

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think a sacrifice will surely happen but it may not be Long term. They may show Mishti trying to push Abir away until Kuku get married. After that what are they going to do if they get back together. However in that mean time if something happens like Abir knowing Kunals birth secret , then things will surely get more complicated and interesting .

Whatever it is , the characters are so nice that I am happy to see them both happy and sad ...

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I think a sacrifice will surely happen but it may not be Long term. They may show Mishti trying to push Abir away until Kuku get married. After that what are they going to do if they get back together. However in that mean time if something happens like Abir knowing Kunals birth secret , then things will surely get more complicated and interesting .

Whatever it is , the characters are so nice that I am happy to see them both happy and sad ...

I also feel like that..i can't help but feel that they introduced this sourav rishta for this..but later mishti will realise that she only wants to stay with abir,not anyone else. This might turn out to be interesting to watch too