RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Not sire if anyone else agrees. 

Meenu is so proud of her sons bromance and the love they have for one another. She is trying to basically break the sisters bond and taking advantage of the fact that they hate eachother.

I see after this recrnt track the outcome is Kuhu and Mishti will come closer.. Kuhu will hopefully realize what she us doing is wrong and will choose her sister ... The truth will come out.  Whilst, abir will resent kunal and they will become distant so the tables turn. Further kunal will resent meenu and stop trusting her cause he will learn shes veen lying about him being her son for all these years. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Not sire if anyone else agrees. 

Meenu is so proud of her sons bromance and the love they have for one another. She is trying to basically break the sisters bond and taking advantage of the fact that they hate eachother.

I see after this recrnt track the outcome is Kuhu and Mishti will come closer.. Kuhu will hopefully realize what she us doing is wrong and will choose her sister ... The truth will come out.  Whilst, abir will resent kunal and they will become distant so the tables turn. Further kunal will resent meenu and stop trusting her cause he will learn shes veen lying about him being her son for all these years. 

it can,  it does feel like that

But the possibilities are so wide and it makes as a viewer even more exciting 

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope the CVs and makers are thinking similar. Because, it will make the how more interesting . Moreover, it's a spin off of YRKKH, where no matter how grey/negative a character is, it turns positive. So, at the end of the day Maheshwaris sanskar will show it's effect on Kuhu, I hope . And personally, a character like Kuhu is always treat to watch if it's positive and supportive.

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I hope this happens. I do feel Kuhu is not bad.. she is just misguided and maybe a little selfish but that does not make her bad. Even in todays episode she is trying to figure whether Mishti is really as conniving as Kunal is making her out to be. At this point from Kuhu's perspective.. she is finally getting something she has desired.. and has already lost once..She is afraid and insecure that it will be taken away from her again and she wants to protect it at any cost. Hence is being easily manipulated by Kunal.

Kunal also does not realise that he is also being manipulated by Minakshi. She is the puppeteer pulling all the strings in this grand show. Abir is the only string she can't pull directly and hence she is using Kunal and Kuhu.

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even I feel the same. Meenu will be instrumental in breaking her own family because of her ego and insecurity. She has no sense of righteousness in her, even when Mighty had saved Ketki she was angry because Mighty went against her.  She has such a twisted and illogical way of thinking.  I feel bad for Kunal and Abeer once the truth is out  both of them will be shattered to the core. 

tshaan thumbnail

I agree, they are building to that parallel. I think Kuhu will also resent Kunal for using her now and then he will have to gain her trust back. It will come full circle!