Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

I hate pari really much but I don't like Pooja even when she said that she has to give advances to judge to pari.... whatever wordings she used her meaning was same so I don't find Pooja right either bcoz park's 100 accusations and her character assaination for pari is equal.

ohk I meant overall about Rastogi family esp her mom. I am not watching g last few episodes of khkt I feel it has become to much melodramatic and boring so I didn't know abt Pooja matter which you told. From what I read in forums abt the episodes I am skipping it for time. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

ohk I meant overall about Rastogi family esp her mom. I am not watching g last few episodes of khkt I feel it has become to much melodramatic and boring so I didn't know abt Pooja matter which you told. From what I read in forums abt the episodes I am skipping it for time. 

I am too skipping the scenes from last few days but that Pooja matter was of that semi finals day. And yaa the show is turning into family saga and not what we started to watch!

Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sippy are  portrayed as extreme high class rich family, they are family of educationist, businessman and what not so there status is too much for looking down on upper middle class family.  They have develop certain prejudice against Rastogi especially with Suman may be they meant in every way status, cultural and morality wise somewhat unlikable mentalitily as said by someone in the forum. 

I haven't still read the episode so I don't much but there is an insta video update wherein Suman raised her voice on why you raise false allegations on people without knowing the truth. 

Certain thing liked about the show, they don't drag mu the truth will eventually come out soon and Sippy will regret and feel guilty.

As per Twitter account, writer of khkt wrote the script Sonakshi and Rohit were drinking coffee and the lady in cafe got a heartache so they teamed up together to help the lady. Rohit was very thankful, the lady turn out to be wife of that mobile company manager who help him to trace the number of his ex gf. He went to Pune but found that nobody stays in that home.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm sure the show will come up with some BS like Rohit doesn't take salary from the Hospital or that the hospital is 100 percent non profit, but I don't think Suman was wrong in not wanting to give the payment back, with the exception being that she did it by lying to Sonakshi in the first place and also that it is Sonakshi's work, money, choice and decision.

There is no true non-profit private hospital and especially a family owned one like the Sippy Hospital. Even if it were, that event itself is one which much money was spent, drinks, entertainment, cocktail. It is a social event for the rich and wealthy social circle of the Sippys and the like. 

They already had a budget allocation, and the Sippys don't know that the charge happened with Sonakshi knowing, they only think she was apologizing for the bad publicity. Except, she fixed it with her clarification interview. If they had any decency they wouldn't cash that check she sent them.

And while it can be said that that money she sent back can be put in for their charitable, financial assistance or what not. There are other instances that Sippys aren't that different from Suman when it comes to money negotiating and money pinching.

Veena was lashing out at servants (filmed lightly and Rohit distracted her) and threatened to cut their pay check for extra payment for some vendor. The Grandmother was worried about whether Rohit gave Sonakshi an expensive jacket. Then there's Nishi. It's just that Sippys have their wealth and so have the luxury of harping about money in a more 'refined' way with the exception of Nishi.

Rastogis have a middle class background and their current status is dependent on Suman's job as a tv actress, of which Suman is well aware.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 4 years ago
nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

They already had a budget allocation, and the Sippys don't know that the charge happened with Sonakshi knowing, they only think she was apologizing for the bad publicity. Except, she fixed it with her clarification interview. If they had any decency they wouldn't cash that check she sent them.

And while it can be said that that money she sent back can be put in for their charitable, financial assistance or what not. There are other instances that Sippys aren't that different from Suman when it comes to money negotiating and money pinching.

This. Found it ironic how the Sippys are snobbish about someone's social class when you they are themselves enthusiastic about haggling!? Rohit finds anything beyond Malabar Hills and Bandra out of station and is keen to point out to Sona that he has not just one gaadi but "gaadiyaan" of ever colour and size. 

It's interesting that the Sippys enjoy flaunting their wealth but find it outrageous when someone not of their social circle lays claim to what they feel entitled towards... I wonder if this is a genuine plot point that is going to be explored to contrast with Suman and Pari's aggressive attempts at climbing the showbiz scene? Sort of like an exploration of the Mrs Bennet vs Catherine de Bourghs of the world.

Edited by parul2999 - 4 years ago