Nazar in the same channel

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not writing this to hurt kzk2 fans...as I also watch it sometime but one thing I want to tell that the serial Nazar is way years ahead of current stories of star plus..I mean everyday after watching it it feels nice and excited to know what's happening next ...and one of the most important thing- the characters there simply talk about everything ..I literally means everything they had in their mind and many shows will take years to reach there... Nazar has all the elements of realism we root for in today's show...just wanted to say this as seeing both the shows with much difference. I can't resist writing this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

Nazar ka pata nahi, but waiting for Sanjeevani 2

shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Nazar ka pata nahi, but waiting for Sanjeevani 2

Yes.. hope Sanjeevani will retain its old charm and not root for trps

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

before this post closes, i love Kiara advani I dont follow the show but she is such a rassgulla. kha jane ka dil karta hai ðŸ˜† also Ekta shows dekhne ke baad Gul ki importance samjh ati hai ðŸ¤£ 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivam0711

I am not writing this to hurt kzk2 fans...as I also watch it sometime but one thing I want to tell that the serial Nazar is way years ahead of current stories of star plus..I mean everyday after watching it it feels nice and excited to know what's happening next ...and one of the most important thing- the characters there simply talk about everything ..I literally means everything they had in their mind and many shows will take years to reach there... Nazar has all the elements of realism we root for in today's show...just wanted to say this as seeing both the shows with much difference. I can't resist writing this

Nazar is definitely interesting and in beginning 100-120 ep were superb but now again they are stretching Nazar also. Sometimes i do not watch nazar also but still through WU i maintain touch with show. In Nazar mainly men are dumb and ladies are on front side. All vamps are their but no villian in that show. So basically that show shows women empowerment.😊

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

before this post closes, i love Kiara advani I dont follow the show but she is such a rassgulla. kha jane ka dil karta hai ðŸ˜† also Ekta shows dekhne ke baad Gul ki importance samjh ati hai ðŸ¤£ 

Kiara is really cute but now show is taking 5 yrs leap lets see what another cutiepie they will bring. I still feels Gul is better than Ekta .

shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Nazar is definitely interesting and in beginning 100-120 ep were superb but now again they are stretching Nazar also. Sometimes i do not watch nazar also but still through WU i maintain touch with show. In Nazar mainly men are dumb and ladies are on front side. All vamps are their but no villian in that show. So basically that show shows women empowerment.😊

Yes somewhere it is dragging but still way better as it was supposed to end nearly after 100-150 episode but they got trp and they extended it

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Supernatural shows about dayan's, snakes, spirits and vishkanyas etc aren't for me.