gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I needed a REALITY Check so here are my thoughts on this show.

This show is so far removed from Reality as it can get. The writers probably had a vision in their season 1 that worked during those times and decided to recreate and looks like recreated it so badly that it does not resonate with anyone.

This show currently has ABSOLUTELY NO semblance to reality other than maybe the innocence of Love of Prerna and Anurag in the initial stages. Now all they are serving us is so strangely removed from what is real that we all have to probably take it with truckloads of salt.

Anurag a young man, businessman falls in Love with Prerna but decides to sacrifice his love and marry Komo and conveniently forgets he made love to Prerna. If this happened it real life he maybe sued, may not win because it was consensual!

Enters Prerna back in his life after all the insults , any sane girl would have run away and not come back after all this but she decides to fight for her love even though the love really did not want to fight! If this were reality, this would be so convoluted!

Prerna marries Bajaj in a deal? Hmmm are woman so naïve these days that they decide to marry strangers for a deal! If so, that woman needs serious growing up to do. If this was reality this would not be called a marriage but blackmail but in this show blackmail is disguised as a proposal for gods sakes we all know what it is..Far removed from reality yes!

Then we have a young girl after seeing a bed decorated with honeymoon stuff, after a rant from her so called ex sister in law asking the Man she married that he had better not have any other intentions. This maybe reality a bit because she still does not know why B wanted to marry her a penniless, young woman so maybe for s** she thought! Not far removed from reality this and just because B stated that he did not touch her before she has to understand that he will not touch her, this is not how it works in real life young woman or men are stalked and after that is when the actual action of abuse begins.

B marries P we don’t know why other than avenging Basu ‘s Do we live in the Victorian age when the King sees a young girl and wants to marry her and the girl does? Please! and tells her he is not interested in her and he is a gentleman just because he sends a car so that she can sightsee and which reality is this? Only can happen in fiction kind of like Beauty and the Beast!

I can go on and on about the Realism or Rather Lack of it in this show.

We are all here watching the show because we root for some actors, like some actors more than others me included. But, if we are expecting any semblance of reality in this show we will be severely disappointed so let us just enjoy this show for what they are dishing out crap (my opinion)or walk away for our own sanity.

“The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.” – FlanneryO’Connor

Peace Out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice post👏

This show is not even close to reality so I've killed all my expectations from the show. It's a good idea for my own sanity. 😊