prediction for mishbir marriage(just for fun)

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

as its weekend

and we know we r heading towrd their marriage

but how and in which condition it will happen

just make ur own prediction we know it will not come true as writer give us surprises but it will be nice when marriage will actually happen we can check who does right prediction or everyone is tie tie fiss

what i feel mishbir this marriage will not be normal one as if normal wedding will happen then all equation will egt correct and happy and i dont feel writer is in mood of change of any of dynamics

there is mention of 

bhagkar shaadi karna

abir bhaag jayega

badi ma blessing abir and abir giving responsibility to her

i feel in whole makheshwari family if anyone can do anything for mishti that is badima badepapa can even do but he has some principle but badi ma when it come to mishti especially her marriage she is anxious because she feels and i feel somewhere knows that how her family make feel mishti unwanted and how mishti after marriage can feel sense of belonging she is very much eager to marry mishti if she get the right match

so i feel bigben might create situation where everyone will turn against mishti and she would actually become alone in her own home and badi ma witnessing all this will somehow come to know abir love for mishti and may be she will ask abir to elope with mishti and take care of her marry her and thus giving all responsibility to abir

and this side kuku marriage will happen and other side mishbir will happen

again a symbolism two marriage taking place at same time one with everyone approval and happiness and other with only their approval

i dont feel we right now have naseeb of seeing mishbir normal marriage kunal only said he will elope  but abir actually is going to do 

on side note i felt bad for mishti when varsha jasmeet came to her room mishti is now only holding to abir and has hopes that he will give her the home that she wanted make her feel wanted 

the girl actually has everyone but noone 

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

as its weekend

just make ur own prediction we know it will not come true as writer give us surprises but it will be nice when marriage will actually happen we can check who does right prediction or everyone is tie tie fiss

what i feel mishbir this marriage will not be normal one as if normal wedding will happen then all equation will egt correct and happy and i dont feel writer is in mood of change of any of dynamics

there is mention of 

bhagkar shaadi karna

abir bhaag jayega

i feel in whole makheshwari family if anyone can do anything for mishti that is badima badepapa can even do but he has some principle but badi ma when it come to mishti especially her marriage she is anxious because she feels and i feel somewhere knows that how her family make feel mishti unwanted and how mishti after marriage can feel sense of belonging she is very much eager to marry mishti if she get the right match

so i feel bigben might create situation where everyone will turn against mishti and she would actually become alone in her own home and badi ma witnessing all this will somehow come to know abir love for mishti and may be she will ask abir to elope with mishti and take care of her marry her and thus giving all responsibility to abir

again a symbolism two marriage taking place at same time one with everyone approval and happiness and other with only their approval

i dont feel we right now have naseeb of seeing mishbir normal marriage kunal only said he will elope  but abir actually is going to do 

on side note i felt bad for mishti when varsha jasmeet came to her room mishti is now only holding to abir and has hopes that he will give her the home that she wanted make her feel wanted 

I really dont know when, where and how mishbir marriage will be but i dont want them to get married now

@bold I really felt sad for her..even i had tears in my eyes wanted to give her a tight hug..how can varsha say that? dont she know how painful it will be. poor girl deserves all the love from the world 

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I really dont know when, where and how mishbir marriage will be but i dont want them to get married now

@bold I really felt sad for her..even i had tears in my eyes wanted to give her a tight hug..how can varsha say that? dont she know how painful it will be. poor girl deserves all the love from the world 

shadi toh hoga mishbir ka

as writer now r short to give mishbir scenes much 

as its a love story from what i get its a love story where everyone is against them and their togetherness and they have to fight for their togetherness alone like in real life

ya in real life lovers if r independent dont do much just leave the house and live sperately but as its itv show so it cant happen here

but they will have to fight for it after that may be

i felt bad because i have gone through this situation once in my hostel when i fought with my friends and i got isolated

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

as its weekend

there is mention of 

bhagkar shaadi karna

abir bhaag jayega

They can get married in a temple in the presence of BP,BM nanu and NGO didis(they should be there as they are Mishbir shippers)

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as its weekend

there is mention of 

bhagkar shaadi karna

abir bhaag jayega

I dnt think they'll get married anytime soon..but again the show is always unpredictable so lets see

Btw i want them to have a big wedding with the whole family and all rituals and pre-wedding ceremonies...maybe those shaadi special episodes uk..

But that can only happen if everything is sorted out like meenu actually accepting mishti and kunal coming to realize that he was wrong abt mishti..which seems to be a long away..lets see what happens

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with you but I feel in addition to Badi Ma, Bade Papa also maybe happy to give Mishti's hand to Abir. He has many times told Abir that all the good things that has happened between the families has been due to Abir. He senses Abir goodness and responsibility. He has also seen Abir take a stand for Mishti during the engagment breaking and during the whole laser surgery thing.. So I think he would like a guy like that for Mishti. Someone that does not ask her to sacrifice her self respect.. someone that values her point of view and her mind. Someone that can take a stand for her and support her in the stand she decided to take. Bade papa has given Mishti the wings she needs to fly but she needs a guy like Abir to make sure she spreads her wings and flies freely. Abir is almost like a reflection of Bade papa in many ways... his outlook and modern mind set is very much in tune with Bade Papas.

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I dnt think they'll get married anytime soon..but again the show is always unpredictable so lets see

Btw i want them to have a big wedding with the whole family and all rituals and pre-wedding ceremonies...maybe those shaadi special episodes uk..

But that can only happen if everything is sorted out like meenu actually accepting mishti and kunal coming to realize that he was wrong abt mishti..which seems to be a long away..lets see what happens

i would love if they actually not get married soon but its itv show so less hope

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel Mishti will be getting the dream wedding of every girl types.... Idk ho to kuch b skta hai 

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I agree with you but I feel in addition to Badi Ma, Bade Papa also maybe happy to give Mishti's hand to Abir. He has many times told Abir that all the good things that has happened between the families has been due to Abir. He senses Abir goodness and responsibility. He has also seen Abir take a stand for Mishti during the engagment breaking and during the whole laser surgery thing.. So I think he would like a guy like that for Mishti. Someone that does not ask her to sacrifice her self respect.. someone that values her point of view and her mind. Someone that can take a stand for her and support her in the stand she decided to take. Bade papa has given Mishti the wings she needs to fly but she needs a guy like Abir to make sure she spreads her wings and flies freely. Abir is almost like a reflection of Bade papa in many ways... his outlook and modern mind set is very much in tune with Bade Papas.

bade papa of course will be most happiest to get abir as mishti life partner as he adores abir

if you have seen a small scene when abir came and they were leaving rajvansh house but bade papa on seeig abir changed his expression for a millisecond

whole maheshwari family feel relaxed if abir is there

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I feel Mishti will be getting the dream wedding of every girl types.... Idk ho to kuch b skta hai 

i would be happiest if abir give her her dream wedding because the girls deserve it

she has gone through alot now she deserve some happiness

i hope they take either everyone knowing about mishbir acciedently and they stand tall

or abir himself propose mishti family after knowing about shart thing

as bigben very soon has brought this shart thing and most importantly she shown kunal true face by making kunal ask mishti such thing

but dont know if her motive is to make mishti confess in front of family that kunal is a bad guy and this that and later she using all this will break the rishta putting all ilzam on mishti