Is he going to be “Mr Bajaj” all the way through ?

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Is everything going to follow suit with the last season? Is he going to be “mr Bajaj” to Prerna all the way through like in the last one. 

I see the appeal to do so creates character differentiation between Anurag and Risbhab 

What do you think !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This reminds me of a show called "laagi tujhse lagan". The heroine used to call the hero "saab" before wedding and continued to do so after wedding as well. But the scenario was very very different. 

Coming to this one, Ekta had a whole phase of older heroes, who remained Mr walia, Mr kapoor Mr. bajaj and so on till the end of the show. may be because they got popular by their last names, writers hesitated to have them on a first name basis with the heroine.

Though I don't think writers would choose Rishabh over Mr. bajaj, personally, I would love to see prerna calling him Rishabh someday. It would reflect the contrast between what he is to world  and what he is to prerna .Also will denote how far they have come from where they began.  But she can't just go ahead and call him Rishabh just like that. Like she does with anurag. She will have to bundle love awe and respect together around the name Rishabh and then say it. Which seems tough to execute. So, I guess, Mr. Bajaj is a more practical choice. No matter how much reformed/redeemed bajaj's character becomes, it must always have an edge in it and addressing him as Mr. Bajaj helps in it.