Sameer Maheshwari portrayal by Randeep Rai

SanamTeriKasam thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sameer Maheshwari is neither well written character nor ignored one, They just maintained Sameer  with 3 main characters of him - Anger, Friendship & Love.

There is NO much effort for the character in Growth & Costume. 

But Why do People go gaga over him? that every girls like him, every household talk that they need Sameer Maheshwari?

Just a fact of Life - Questions to be answered 

Would you like your chosen Boyfriend to be aimless?

Would you like your husband to be jobless and just look for job even after 1.5yrs and keep romancing you? 

My Ans: I would say follow your dreams and I will say "since we are married we both will look after a job", and start working!  

you'll might say he done his ad shoot, 

how many ads and what next is my next question?

and Most Important is why we like SAMEER MAHESHWARI IS ONLY BECAUSE OF RANDEEP RAI 

FACT: Randeep Rai breathed into Sameer Maheshwari , his eye romance, gesture, body language, emotional scenes and what not... A total package is RANDEEP RAI! 

I really feel proud that Im his FAN!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I disagree....Sameer is a perfectly imperfect character...very well written...a hero doesn't always have to be an idol..😊

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't agree with you. No one is perfect in life. And this is what our show is, real and true. You don't love someone because of his job or money. And is not that sameer has no potential for doing something.  We love Sameer not because he is randeep. 

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 90sgal

I disagree....Sameer is a perfectly imperfect character...very well written...a hero doesn't always have to be an idol..😊

Both samaina are imperfectly perfect and thats whats make them HUMAN..rather than fictionally perfect..noone can love and respet naina more than sameer and keep her above and equal❤️

soniadutta thumbnail

I agree with U ...He ie sure imperfectly perfect person but makers should shown him gain something in  life too 

In real no wife support her jobless husband for long 

Pyaar se kabhi pait nahi barta ,uske liya kamana bi padta hai ,I am always going to be disappinted with makers for this reason .

Edited by soniadutta - 4 years ago
Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhai sabhi imperfect hote hai... Lekin this is true ki hum Sameer ko Rd ke liye zyada pasand karte hai... But I dont agree ki sam's character is not appropriately written...

CIDWatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sameers character growth has definitely happened.  But this is also true, he is just another boy. A talented girl falling in love with a handsome honk which happens in real life. Both r imperfect in their own ways. Together they make it perfect.