Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awesome

I think it’s prerna who is not in her senses. She badly needs a counselling how to fight back and how to act strong in difficult situations. She can easily share her problems with nivi and anurag but what she did? 

Bajaj is doing what he is suppose to do. He is here with motive. I thing he was still being nice to prerna when she was accusing him that he is lusting over her. I mean seriously she lost her mind. I would be happy if she will fight back instead of playing victim- victim game. If this spoiler is true then she is coward who look for easy way out.

prerna needs counselling we all agree no one denies it.

But the quote what i made was a reply to one comment 

As bajaj cant be councellor as he himself is in need of it much more than prerna here.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I feel for the actors. What have they gotten themselves into? πŸ˜†

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

🀣 they will be omg kaun hai kameena aisa script likhtha hai

Sure they themselves will not watch showπŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

prerna needs counselling we all agree no one denies it.

But the quote what i made was a reply to one comment 

As bajaj cant be councellor as he himself is in need of it much more than prerna here.

🀣 

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

You are a sweet person so you feel for them ... they are least bothered about it ... it's their work n bread n butter ... they are earning quite a lot n enjoying their life ... problem is viewers get involved in these stupid shows n fight with each other on social media for these unknowns πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

🀣 they will be omg kaun hai kameena aisa script likhtha hai

Sure they themselves will not watch showπŸ˜†

🀣

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLW70

You are a sweet person so you feel for them ... they are least bothered about it ... it's their work n bread n butter ... they are earning quite a lot n enjoying their life ... problem is viewers get involved in these stupid shows n fight with each other on social media for these unknowns πŸ˜†

Oh absolutely. I don't think anyone can deny that. I had said it weeks back that actors are doing what is paying them good. There is no reason for them to quit until they are billionaires. Not that I am calling them money minded but let's accept everyone needs money. Who doesn't?πŸ˜†   

Having said that, I wouldn't say they aren't bothered about what they are doing. I remember watching an Interview where Erica had mentioned, Parth does sit and discuss before the shot with the directors if feels somewhere the logic is lacking and how they can find some logic in it. So from that, we learn that even actors are quite thoughtful about the stuff but then agai, there is very little that they can do for they are actors and it sure might come not-too-well intruding script and writers again and again. πŸ€£

@bold - Everyone who signs up for ITV drama, is prepared enough for the all sort of bashing, mocking and fanwars that come with it and as long as it is in limit and does not involve personal attacks, it's alright but people tend to cross the line every now and then and you can't argue with the so called fans especially those with Twitter and Instagram (almost everyone on IF is enough sane)  for they will make you pull your own hair after a point. πŸ˜†