The truth unfolds Part 1

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, guys this is the first time I am writing something please tell me if I should continue further.

Mishti for the sake of her sister had decided to sacrafice her love Abir. So when the Chauhans asked her hand in marriage with a heavy heart she had agreed. But Abir was not ready to let her go he figured that something was really fishy about the whole situation. He knows Mishti she would not randomly agree to marry any guy.

He suspected big ben as he had heard her talking about some secret to maasi.  His doubt was clear when he saw them arguing with each other he was surprised.

Maasi: Ben baa how can you ask Kunal to play with Kuhu's feelings. Kunal trusts you blindly and you are using him for your own motives.

Big Ben: Parul whatever I am doing is for the benefit of this family.

Maasi: Even I use to think the same thats why I helped you break Mishti and Kunal's rishta. You  already Knew about Mishti's father. You asked Mishti to take up job with Abir. Abir was correct in saying that you were the one behind the whole fiasco.

Big ben: mishti is not good for this family she does whatever she thinks is right. she will break the family.

Maasi: she will not break the family, you will. You asked Kunal to make Abir believe that he is in love with kuhu when he is not. He is using Kuhu to distance Mishti from Abir because you came to know that they love each other.

In the middle of the argument Big Ben got a call from Shweta blackmailing her to send her money otherwise she would disclose all her game plan to Kunal and Abir.

Abir was shattered to know the extent of Big Ben's manipulations and shocked that his own brother whom he loved more than himself had been plying games with him but also Kuhu who was blindly in love with him. he decided to confront Kunal. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zack69

Hi, guys this is the first time I am writing something please tell me if I should continue further.

Mishti for the sake of her sister had decided to sacrafice her love Abir. So when the Chauhans asked her hand in marriage with a heavy heart she had agreed. But Abir was not ready to let her go he figured that something was really fishy about the whole situation. He knows Mishti she would not randomly agree to marry any guy.

He suspected big ben as he had heard her talking about some secret to maasi.  His doubt was clear when he saw them arguing with each other he was surprised.

Maasi: Ben baa how can you ask Kunal to play with Kuhu's feelings. Kunal trusts you blindly and you are using him for your own motives.

Big Ben: Parul whatever I am doing is for the benefit of this family.

Maasi: Even I use to think the same thats why I helped you break Mishti and Kunal's rishta. You  already Knew about Mishti's father. You asked Mishti to take up job with Abir. Abir was correct in saying that you were the one behind the whole fiasco.

Big ben: mishti is not good for this family she does whatever she thinks is right. she will break the family.

Maasi: she will not break the family, you will. You asked Kunal to make Abir believe that he is in love with kuhu when he is not. He is using Kuhu to distance Mishti from Abir because you came to know that they love each other.

In the middle of the argument Big Ben got a call from Shweta blackmailing her to send her money otherwise she would disclose all her game plan to Kunal and Abir.

Abir was shattered to know the extent of Big Ben's manipulations and shocked that his own brother whom he loved more than himself had been plying games with him but also Kuhu who was blindly in love with him. he decided to confront Kunal. 

nice I can see this happening. I have written something similar with parul and meenu ben

I'd love to see the confrontation of the brothers. Please do continue 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago