Hordiyenko thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Everyone 

My name is Mila and i am from Одеса (Odessa) Ukraine i am free lancer reporter I primarily work with Kyviv post.

I was a huge fan of actor Karan Singh Grover when Лікарні aired on ICTV the first season was a huge blockbuster but things started going downhill from season 2 onwards which was a big disaster (as the story was going in circles, people lost interest in it) I

Irecently saw a clip of him on YouTube and I really really liked it. I googled it and downloaded Hot star app to watch his new telenovela but to my utter dismay this application is not available in my country (really what the actual fcuk) after doing some digging I found this site 

So I would really appreciate if some one can guide me how to watch this drama  also can some one enlighten me how many seasons this series has completed ?

Can I start watching it from the current season or do I need to start from scratch to understand the story/setting/characterisation ?

Also, it will be really helpful if some one can make me understand 

How to edit a comment / post picture. 

AT 

DT 

Why can't I use fcuk while typing ? Eh is it a taboo word in India ? What is comment quality score ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hi, This is Sneha, I am a blogger from India. Big hug🤗 

U can start watching it on TV from the current episodes. Don't bother watching from the starting because there is only a limit to which a person can jhelofy😆 (Blame the writers for this!)

If you want a short synopsis, then The hero Anurag loves heroine Prerna. Both 's father's are friends. Anurag is rich, Prerna belongs to middle class family. Anurag's mother hates Pre.

Enter Vamp Komolika. Strikes a deal with Anurag and marries him. Heroine prerna pregnant. Twist n turns. Komolika's real face comes out. She is thrown out. Now family plans wedding of Prerna and Anurag. On the day of wedding , Prerna marries Bajaj!

Originally posted by: Hordiyenko

Hello Everyone 

My name is Mila and i am from Одеса (Odessa) Ukraine i am free lancer reporter I primarily work with Kyviv post.

I was a huge fan of actor Karan Singh Grover when Лікарні aired on ICTV the first season was a huge blockbuster but things started going downhill from season 2 onwards which was a big disaster (as the story was going in circles, people lost interest in it) I

Irecently saw a clip of him on YouTube and I really really liked it. I googled it and downloaded Hot star app to watch his new telenovela but to my utter dismay this application is not available in my country (really what the actual fcuk) after doing some digging I found this site 

So I would really appreciate if some one can guide me how to watch this drama  also can some one enlighten me how many seasons this series has completed ?

Can I start watching it from the current season or do I need to start from scratch to understand the story/setting/characterisation ?

Also, it will be really helpful if some one can make me understand 

How to edit a comment / post picture. 

AT 

DT 

Why can't I use fcuk while typing ? Eh is it a taboo word in India ? What is comment quality score ? 

Hello Mila welcome to IF 

U quote someone if you wanna directly reply them.

AT is an appreciation thread where u can't criticise an actor ? I googled the word Лікарні ( hospital) so that show was DMG

DMG was aired in Ukraine and it tanked 🤣 if u like Karan then do watch HS3 on Amazon prime and qubool hai on Zee 5 he was very good in both of them. Here in KZK he is plain bad one of his weakest act IMO  but acting is subjective u can watch and judge it yourself

U can download Kodi app and good VPN to remove the restriction. 

I have seen only one Ukraine show bessimntrik I loved Nadya and Oleg but the execution was choppy and the ending made me cringe. Do recommend some good shows from your country

PS: What is hordiyenko ?

Hordiyenko thumbnail

Hello Snehadoll *hugs back* so there is inconsistency in the writing *Facepalm* what is jhelofy ? So anurag prerna loves each other their fathers are friends and anurag's mother hates her why ? Prerna marries some one else what ? Why the hell is she playing merry go round with the men ?

Is her character modelled on Estella havisham who is trained to break hearts ? And  Ur a blogger that's cool.

Tedenaina : tell me about it I hate IGOR the team messed up the Naleg they ruined it but the ending was vague TBH. Irina getting thrashed was the only good thing in the entire season 

Sure I will please do recommend some good indian tv shows

PS: that's my last name

Edited by Hordiyenko - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Mila, 

First of all, welcome to India forums. 

The word fcuk is a censored word aka a slang according to this site & that's why even we can't use it even in desperate times. 

You can start watching this show on TV or through official website of hotstar by using a VPN & change its location to India.

This show will go on for like 6-7 years, so you don't have to go for season but tracks. 

Summary- Anu & Prerna are in same college. Prerna hails from a middle class family whose father works for Anu's father's publication. Anu comes from a posh family in Kolkata (one of the metro cities in India). Anu's father wants Prerna to be his daughter-in-law but Anu's mothet hates middle class families & only wants rich girl for her son.

Anu's mother's brother Naveen lusts over Prerna & expresses his desire to marry her. Prerna says yes to marriage to save her family from getting ousted from her house. Anurag has his doubts on Naveen & tries to convince Prerna to step down from this marriage. But Prerna doesn't listen. Meanwhile Prerna falls for Anurag but doesn't realize it. Anurag manages to reveal truth about Naveen & stops the marriage in nick of time. 

Meanwhile, Anu too has been arranged with a girl Mishka. He doesn't love her but agrees due to his mother's insistence. After sometime, Anu-Mishka engagement is called off. 

Anu & Prerna get a chance to confess their love & get married secretly (this married can't be considered legal), they consummate the marriage & Prerna gets pregnant. 

But soon enters Mishka's sister, Komolika who is obsessed with Anu. She causes accident of Anu & Prerna's fathers. Prerna's father dies but Anu's father slips into coma. Anu is forced to marry her to save Prerna's house since Komo got hold of Prerna's house papers. Anu marries Komo, leaving Prerna heartbroken. Prerna is insulted by Anu to keep her safe but betrayed Prerna vows to take revenge from Anu-Komo. She enters into his house & claim to be his legal wife. Then there is a cat fight between Prerna & Komo where Prerna is treated badly by anu's family but she fights. 

Soon Prerna comes to know of the reason why Anu married Komo & she decides to forgive Anu. Meanwhile Anu's father wakes up from coma in paralysis state but give enough evidence against Komo. AnuPre fight against Komo & get her arrested for her crimes but Komo escapes, attempts to kill Prerna but she accidently drowns from the cruise & is presumed dead after she is not found alive. Komo's brother Ronit sets out to take revenge for his sister's death. He kidnaps Prerna & Anu saves her. Ronit is arrested but he too escapes & vows to take revenge. 

Meanwhile, AnuPre decide to get married in front of their families. Except for Anu's mother, everyone is happy for their marriage but Anu's mother unwillingly consents for AnuPre marriage. Meanwhile, his mother tries other tricks to break this relationship off. She plants theft in her home & accuses Prerna's mother of theft. Police arrests Prerna's mother but she is released soon. Prerna's mother decides to break this relationship but stops for the sake of Prerna's happiness. 

The current track(since Karan Singh Grover's entry) - While AnuPre are excited about getting married after Komo is dead, enters Bajaj (Karan Singh Grover), a ruthless businessman who wants to destroy Basus because of some personal revenge. Komo has given Bajaj all the property papers of Anurag's business & Bajaj plans to take over it while Anu fights hard to save his business. Anu who has taken over his father's business is distressed when he can't do anything against Bajaj. Finay Anu finds a way to find about Bajaj & breaks into his home. Anu finds that Bajaj has all information on him while Bajaj warns him of competition & anu in return warning him to stay away from his family. Bajaj is established as a ruthless businessman who would do anything to win against Basus & destroy them.

Ronit asks Bajaj for his help, which Bajaj agrees to do but doesn't explain how. Ronit tries to trap Anu. He enters into Bajaj's factory while Anu follows him. A fire breaks in the factory. Prerna saves Anu from fire but Anu is arrested for causing damage to Bajaj's factory on someone's complaint. Basus use to their contacts to get Anu released but soon police is informed of Ronit's murder & Anu is charged with the murder. Anu's mother begs Prerna to save Anu & Prerna goes to meet Bajaj to seek evidence of Anu's innocence. Bajaj reveals that he didn't file the complaint but he would help her only if she agrees to leave Anurag & marry him instead (Prerna is Anu's strength & Bajaj decides to destroy Anu by taking away his strength). Prerna refuses. Next day Prerna a gets a clue of Ronit being alive & tries to look for him. 

In the next hearing, Anu is almost awarded death sentence & a distressed Prernal rushes to Bajaj for help & reveals that she is pregnant with Anu's child to make him change his mind. Bajaj agrees to accept Prerna's child, leaving her bewildered. Prerna agrees to the marriage & Bajaj gives her evidence to prove Anu's innocence. Anu is released & everyone is happy. Anu's mother whole heartedly confesses all her wrong doings & accepts Prerna. Prerna informs Bajaj to prepare for the wedding & asks him to make it a private ceremony. Meanwhile Anu & Prerna's family are also preparing for AnuPre wedding. Anu is excited while Prerna is distraught but she doesn't reveal this deal to anyone so that Anurag can move on & not be guilty for her suffering. Prerna & Bajaj get married on the same day as AnuPre were to get married. Anurag & his family is waiting for Prerna but Anu gets to know about Prerna marrying Bajaj. He rushes to stop her but meets an accident. Prerna is reprimanded by her sister for her extreme step. Prerna comes to know of Anu's accident & rushes to him to hospital but she goes away before he wakes up. She completes after marriage rituals at Bajaj's house while Bajaj says that he isn't expecting any romantic relationship from her but only his loyalty. Anu is totally hearbroken because of this betrayal. Anu's family comes to know of what Prerna did & angry Anu's family goes to Prerna's house to insult them. Prerna's family oblivious to all this is shocked & asked for forgiveness but they are insulted. Distraught Prerna's mother curses her own daughter & goes to meet him, only to find that she has gone off to Switzerland with her husband on their honeymoon. In Switzerland, Bajaj & Basus have come for a business conference.

This track will be continued from here in Switzerland where Anu will question Prerna to know why she did it. 

This show has completed some 200 episodes recently & above is the story in the nutshell. I am catching it since Bajaj aka Karan's entry since I find this character interesting. 

Writing of this show is very inconsistent & so is characterization very strange. Both AnuPre are characters who continue to sacrifice for each other's well being & in process end up betraying each other. Bajaj is a grey character in the show. Komo was the main villain. 

So, you may find this story very confusing & all the more difficult to watch some episodes since there is too much melodrama. 

Edited by arshi_asya - 4 years ago

Hello Snehadoll *hugs back* so there is inconsistency in the writing *Facepalm* what is jhelofy ? So anurag prerna loves each other their fathers are friends and anurag's mother hates her why ? Prerna marries some one else what ? Why the hell is she playing merry go round with the men ?

Is her character modelled on Estella havisham who is trained to break hearts ? And  Ur a blogger that's cool.

Tedenaina : tell me about it I hate IGOR the team messed up the Naleg they ruined it but the ending was vague TBH. Irina getting thrashed was the only good thing in the entire season 

Sure I will please do recommend some good indian tv shows

PS: that's my last name

Hi :) 

So Anurag and Prerna love each other like crazy. But Anurag's mother didn't want him to marry her coz prerna is not rich and doesn't have high status. Her father was just a normal employee at Basu Publication. The owner of the company was Anurag's father. Anurag's family is really rich and have good status in society.

Though initially she hated, But eventually his mother accepts Prerna when she realises how much she genuinely loves her son. But unfortunately Anurag was trapped in a fake case. Komolika's (his first wife) brother was killed in ( KSG )Bajaj's factory and the police took Anurag in custody coz he was there at that moment. There is a court case in which it's proved that Anurag killed him (it's not true coz Komolika's brother is alive and plotted the whole thing . Here Anurag as well as Bajaj are innocent)

So Prerna runs to Bajaj to plead him to withdraw the case as Anurag is innocent. Bajaj puts forward a deal and asks her to marry him. She is shocked and initially refuses but when she came to know court is giving life sentence to Anurag, she accepts the deal . She marries Bajaj to save Anurag.

Unfortunately nobody else knows about the deal. So Anurag's family thinks Prerna betrayed Anurag and married Bajaj. They don't know about the sacrifice yet :(

Yes I am a blogger, I have also won an award this year. Here's my blog -

https://snehaexpression.com

Hordiyenko thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Hello Mila, 

First of all, welcome to India forums. 

The word fcuk is a censored word aka a slang according to this site & that's why even we can't use it even in desperate times. 

You can start watching this show on TV or through official website of hotstar by using a VPN & change its location to India.

This show will go on for like 6-7 years, so you don't have to go for season but tracks. 

Summary- Anu & Prerna are in same college. Prerna hails from a middle class family whose father works for Anu's father's publication. Anu comes from a posh family in Kolkata (one of the metro cities in India). Anu's father wants Prerna to be his daughter-in-law but Anu's mothet hates middle class families & only wants rich girl for her son.

Anu's mother's brother Naveen lusts over Prerna & expresses his desire to marry her. Prerna says yes to marriage to save her family from getting ousted from her house. Anurag has his doubts on Naveen & tries to convince Prerna to step down from this marriage. But Prerna doesn't listen. Meanwhile Prerna falls for Anurag but doesn't realize it. Anurag manages to reveal truth about Naveen & stops the marriage in nick of time. 

Meanwhile, Anu too has been arranged with a girl Mishka. He doesn't love her but agrees due to his mother's insistence. After sometime, Anu-Mishka engagement is called off. 

Anu & Prerna get a chance to confess their love & get married secretly (this married can't be considered legal), they consummate the marriage & Prerna gets pregnant. 

But soon enters Mishka's sister, Komolika who is obsessed with Anu. She causes accident of Anu & Prerna's fathers. Prerna's father dies but Anu's father slips into coma. Anu is forced to marry her to save Prerna's house since Komo got hold of Prerna's house papers. Anu marries Komo, leaving Prerna heartbroken. Prerna is insulted by Anu to keep her safe but betrayed Prerna vows to take revenge from Anu-Komo. She enters into his house & claim to be his legal wife. Then there is a cat fight between Prerna & Komo where Prerna is treated badly by anu's family but she fights. 

Soon Prerna comes to know of the reason why Anu married Komo & she decides to forgive Anu. Meanwhile Anu's father wakes up from coma in paralysis state but give enough evidence against Komo. AnuPre fight against Komo & get her arrested for her crimes but Komo escapes, attempts to kill Prerna but she accidently drowns from the cruise & is presumed dead after she is not found alive. Komo's brother Ronit sets out to take revenge for his sister's death. He kidnaps Prerna & Anu saves her. Ronit is arrested but he too escapes & vows to take revenge. 

Meanwhile, AnuPre decide to get married in front of their families. Except for Anu's mother, everyone is happy for their marriage but Anu's mother unwillingly consents for AnuPre marriage. Meanwhile, his mother tries other tricks to break this relationship off. She plants theft in her home & accuses Prerna's mother of theft. Police arrests Prerna's mother but she is released soon. Prerna's mother decides to break this relationship but stops for the sake of Prerna's happiness. 

The current track(since Karan Singh Grover's entry) - While AnuPre are excited about getting married after Komo is dead, enters Bajaj (Karan Singh Grover), a ruthless businessman who wants to destroy Basus because of some personal revenge. Komo has given Bajaj all the property papers of Anurag's business & Bajaj plans to take over it while Anu fights hard to save his business. Anu who has taken over his father's business is distressed when he can't do anything against Bajaj. Finay Anu finds a way to find about Bajaj & breaks into his home. Anu finds that Bajaj has all information on him while Bajaj warns him of competition & anu in return warning him to stay away from his family. Bajaj is established as a ruthless businessman who would do anything to win against Basus & destroy them.

Ronit asks Bajaj for his help, which Bajaj agrees to do but doesn't explain how. Ronit tries to trap Anu. He enters into Bajaj's factory while Anu follows him. A fire breaks in the factory. Prerna saves Anu from fire but Anu is arrested for causing damage to Bajaj's factory on someone's complaint. Basus use to their contacts to get Anu released but soon police is informed of Ronit's murder & Anu is charged with the murder. Anu's mother begs Prerna to save Anu & Prerna goes to meet Bajaj to seek evidence of Anu's innocence. Bajaj reveals that he didn't file the complaint but he would help her only if she agrees to leave Anurag & marry him instead (Prerna is Anu's strength & Bajaj decides to destroy Anu by taking away his strength). Prerna refuses. Next day Prerna a gets a clue of Ronit being alive & tries to look for him. 

In the next hearing, Anu is almost awarded death sentence & a distressed Prernal rushes to Bajaj for help & reveals that she is pregnant with Anu's child to make him change his mind. Bajaj agrees to accept Prerna's child, leaving her bewildered. Prerna agrees to the marriage & Bajaj gives her evidence to prove Anu's innocence. Anu is released & everyone is happy. Anu's mother whole heartedly confesses all her wrong doings & accepts Prerna. Prerna informs Bajaj to prepare for the wedding & asks him to make it a private ceremony. Meanwhile Anu & Prerna's family are also preparing for AnuPre wedding. Anu is excited while Prerna is distraught but she doesn't reveal this deal to anyone so that Anurag can move on & not be guilty for her suffering. Prerna & Bajaj get married on the same day as AnuPre were to get married. Anurag & his family is waiting for Prerna but Anu gets to know about Prerna marrying Bajaj. He rushes to stop her but meets an accident. Prerna is reprimanded by her sister for her extreme step. Prerna comes to know of Anu's accident & rushes to him to hospital but she goes away before he wakes up. She completes after marriage rituals at Bajaj's house while Bajaj says that he isn't expecting any romantic relationship from her but only his loyalty. Anu is totally hearbroken because of this betrayal. Anu's family comes to know of what Prerna did & angry Anu's family goes to Prerna's house to insult them. Prerna's family oblivious to all this is shocked & asked for forgiveness but they are insulted. Distraught Prerna's mother curses her own daughter & goes to meet him, only to find that she has gone off to Switzerland with her husband on their honeymoon. In Switzerland, Bajaj & Basus have come for a business conference.

This track will be continued from here in Switzerland where Anu will question Prerna to know why she did it. 

This show has completed some 200 episodes recently & above is the story in the nutshell. I am catching it since Bajaj aka Karan's entry since I find this character interesting. 

Writing of this show is very inconsistent & so is characterization very strange. Both AnuPre are characters who continue to sacrifice for each other's well being & in process end up betraying each other. Bajaj is a grey character in the show. Komo was the main villain. 

So, you may find this story very confusing & all the more difficult to watch some episodes since there is too much melodrama. 

Thank you so much dear for summarising it TBH I am very confused by the summary and moreover it does'nt evoke any feelings. In a nutshell both Anurag and prerna are dumbasses. 

Are u telling me people watch one story for 6-7 years at a stretch without any seasonal breaks ? Man that's sure is strange I can't bring my self to watch a telenovela if it crosses 50 episodes LOL

Coming to the story Anurag is acquitted so prerna can divorce Bajaj and reunite with him after she discloses the fact that she had a deal with him. IAM sure there's a way to nullify the marriage. What's her lawyers take on this IAM sorry if IAM bothering you. But the hero and heroines dumbassery is a turn off.

Hordiyenko thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Hi :) 

So Anurag and Prerna love each other like crazy. But Anurag's mother didn't want him to marry her coz prerna is not rich and doesn't have high status. Her father was just a normal employee at Basu Publication. The owner of the company was Anurag's father. Anurag's family is really rich and have good status in society.

Though initially she hated, But eventually his mother accepts Prerna when she realises how much she genuinely loves her son. But unfortunately Anurag was trapped in a fake case. Komolika's (his first wife) brother was killed in ( KSG )Bajaj's factory and the police took Anurag in custody coz he was there at that moment. There is a court case in which it's proved that Anurag killed him (it's not true coz Komolika's brother is alive and plotted the whole thing . Here Anurag as well as Bajaj are innocent)

So Prerna runs to Bajaj to plead him to withdraw the case as Anurag is innocent. Bajaj puts forward a deal and asks her to marry him. She is shocked and initially refuses but when she came to know court is giving life sentence to Anurag, she accepts the deal . She marries Bajaj to save Anurag.

Unfortunately nobody else knows about the deal. So Anurag's family thinks Prerna betrayed Anurag and married Bajaj. They don't know about the sacrifice yet :(

Yes I am a blogger, I have also won an award this year. Here's my blog -

the first that comes to my mind after seeing u is OMG she is solo cute 

Hats off to you it takes guts to let go off a job and pursue ur dreams.  Congratulations for the award.

My head is spinning after reading the story. Newbies are not allowed to post hyperlinks like what are'nt newbies members of the forum ?

the first that comes to my mind after seeing u is OMG she is solo cute 

Hats off to you it takes guts to let go off a job and pursue ur dreams.  Congratulations for the award.

My head is spinning after reading the story. Newbies are not allowed to post hyperlinks like what are'nt newbies members of the forum ?

Aww, That's so sweet and kind of you🤗Yes, it was a big gamble to leave my job , but eventually it paid off :) So am happy.

Yes the story is 🤣* Laughing stock*

But in Indian serials, love triangles always work . So that's why this show is doing well.

If you want to see some good Indian show, watch "Hostages" on Hotstar. It's damn good .

Yes, Unfortunately newbies have lot of restrictiions :( Even on the number of posts 

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much dear for summarising it TBH I am very confused by the summary and moreover it does'nt evoke any feelings. In a nutshell both Anurag and prerna are dumbasses. 

Are u telling me people watch one story for 6-7 years at a stretch without any seasonal breaks ? Man that's sure is strange I can't bring my self to watch a telenovela if it crosses 50 episodes LOL

Coming to the story Anurag is acquitted so prerna can divorce Bajaj and reunite with him after she discloses the fact that she had a deal with him. IAM sure there's a way to nullify the marriage. What's her lawyers take on this IAM sorry if IAM bothering you. But the hero and heroines dumbassery is a turn off.

Actually, many people watch the show on & off here if they are so long. We don't have seasonal breaks here. 

This show is actually a reboot of an old show. Old one went on for 7 years & the basic characters are same. But in this version, they have changed the entire cast but the tracks are almost same in both with some changes here & there.

Yes, you are right both AnuPre are kind of dumbasses. 

Actually, Prerna married Bajaj after Anurag was acquitted to uphold the deal & so far she has refused to divulge any information about this deal & listen to all abuses being thrown at her. She is in sacrifice mode for her love. The marriage can't be nulliefied until Prerna takes an initiative. There are ways to nullify it but not until Prerna wants it. 

Hero & Heroine's stupidity is definitely a turnoff. But I am watching this show only for character Bajaj & started watching it last month only. I am not a great fan of the actor but his character looks interesting in this show. He is shady here. In last version, Bajaj too was shady for a long time & he was a parallel lead. I don't know how long will he stay in this one. 

But I think the summary will help you to watch the current track. The tracks are often inconsistent, so it's not difficult to pick up the story of current track in few episodes.