Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

I know people have issues with the show timeline and other stuff but still Divya Drishti is soooooooooooooooo much batter than other shows on itv and the show has soooooo my potential and such great actors it doesn’t deserve to end this soon ATLEAST MINIMUM 100 eps (even then I’ll be sad 😂)

Trust me, it is! 

Divya Drishti has better TRP ratings than other shows on Star Plus (Alhamdulliah, Mash’Allah) 

It has so much potential, I want the writers to focus on Shivya and their love story. 

Nazar was the same (it was finite too), now they have 256 episodes. We can do the same, get a extension and that for one or two years 

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestar2

Trust me, it is! 

Divya Drishti has better TRP ratings than other shows on Star Plus (Alhamdulliah, Mash’Allah) 

It has so much potential, I want the writers to focus on Shivya and their love story. 

Nazar was the same (it was finite too), now they have 256 episodes. We can do the same, get a extension and that for one or two years 

There’s still so much to be show 

Sunny death news needs to come forward 

Shivya love story 

Even Drikshit love story has so much more to show 

So far we’ve only seen dd save each other and shergill (besides initial episodes) so there’s so many different tracks they can have within that of dd saving others 

New villain from nark 

How rakshit became anjaan background story and how he found abt dd and reacted and why he made certain decisions 

Chetan shergill background story

Ash and barryw confrontation of why they were helping p 

And if nothing else works use ITV magic powers of resetting story😂😂😂( which would actually make a little more sense in this show then when in happens in other) by p doing something and taking everything back in time where dd grow up in a different environment, they can probs even show ra normal then learning abt his powers and training to become anjaan and trying to find dd and kv and re start love story 😂

fivestar2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

There’s still so much to be show 

Sunny death news needs to come forward 

Shivya love story 

Even Drikshit love story has so much more to show 

So far we’ve only seen dd save each other and shergill (besides initial episodes) so there’s so many different tracks they can have within that of dd saving others 

New villain from nark 

How rakshit became anjaan background story and how he found abt dd and reacted and why he made certain decisions 

Chetan shergill background story

Ash and barryw confrontation of why they were helping p 

And if nothing else works use ITV magic powers of resetting story😂😂😂( which would actually make a little more sense in this show then when in happens in other) by p doing something and taking everything back in time where dd grow up in a different environment, they can probs even show ra normal then learning abt his powers and training to become anjaan and trying to find dd and kv and re start love story 😂

Exactly plus the actual story hasn’t started yet 

What is the mystery that the sisters and Rakshit will unfold? Once they come together? There’s so much left. 

We have to come together now, we don’t have a long time left. 

Send that to Mukta or Neeraj 

Comment on their pictures too since there’s so much left 

We deserve a year or two with the show  🙏🏻