The strongest bond where one can bare the self

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guyz! I hope everyone is fit and fine .So here comes the episode analysis of Thursday . I always look for thursday to come while watching Raabta , bcoz thursday is i guess gives us a lot to internalize and somehow i find it lucky . Yesterday Sehreem again made us cry by their stalwart performance . Two helpless parents were consoling each other as they knew its the time to b strong not to get wobbled by knees. Kalyani was a positivist , who has immense faith on God .On the other hand being a matured and a realist Malhar knew that our life sometime does" nt revolve round happy things . He has been betrayed so badly and moksh has been snatched from time and again.This probably had made him a tough man within but the toughness eventually melted when he saw kalyani"s innocent prayers to the God .He might lose faith on God but will never lose faith from his wife . We also got to see a different shade of motherhood between sampada and kalyani . Only good thing that sampada had done was giving birth to our little munchkin piilu . Otherwise , i have never seen a woman who can stoop so low that she does" nt even care that the child" s life can b in grave danger due to her stupid ego. Kalyani on the other while listened to none and sacrifice her dignity  for her child .We really liked reem in that sexy avtar and her dance moves were also quite droolworthy .But what kalyani did is only a mother can do... A mother can put her life at stake for her baby ( bomb blast case) Can sacrifice her love for her child' s betterment ( leaving malhar to stay back with Sampada as per as the judge' s order) and now the mother had sacrificed her dignity by wearing sassy clothes to distract the drunk villagers so that malhar could buy time to find out moksh. She didnt listen to anyone as she throughout was a mother and her primary goal was to protect her child.   . Usually a couple falls in love at first and eventually their bond grows stronger when they become parents . But kalma is unique in this way .They became the parents of moksh first then they fall for each other. This has made their relation even more stronger .They indeed had gone a long way, as a brave man like malhar bare his soul to his wife and said -" Mein vi dara hua hun" Kalyani too shed off her braverdo infront him .Only they can realize the pain of each other, Kyunki woh dono ek dusre ke humdard ban chuke hai....Apart from them ...I really liked Kaka .. he is such a positive person .He  stood as a rock solid support for Malhar , because after all malhar too needs a hand strong enough who will boost up his courage . Though Waman and Aparna cant b trusted fully. Still atleast they are doing some good and they may b flawed but they are not evil like Atul and aausahib  This two should b doomed . 

Apart from this emotional part ,Kalyani and her filmy ways are not going to b stopped and believe us makers  , we thoroughly enjoys it . The way malhar said -" Cable connection katwa dunga...he was more like a mom than a hubby .And uff yeh larki....Fish kolapuri 🔥🔥🔥🐟🐟🐟🐡🐡lag rahi thi ekdum and the expression of others were 😮😮😮😮🙄🙄🙄million dollar . Har ek ka exprèssion worths million dollar actually.

Malhar ( Yeh kitni hot hai...i never knew...rane sahab would have shook his legs with her if the situation was different)

Anu ( kya karti hai yeh larki...log toh mujhe hi kahenge na ki sanskar nhi di) 

Waman and Aparna was ( Hain ! Yeh kya hai bhai...why this Kolavari Di) aur the most amazing was sarthak" s expression (Rane khandan ki cute bahu silk smitha kab ban gayi...pata hi nhi chala) 

Guyz everyone is looking for today' s episode .not only for kalyani' s dance but we all heartily want that pillu ko uski malhar papa aur kalyani mamma mil jaye .I hope god will do justice to his parents and Sampada will b punished for the henious crime she had comitted .

Pls give ur comments and also do comment to my story Pyar ka nagma...i have updated Part 3 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anupriya closing her eyes and making that face 😆

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome analysis👏

I am in love with ur analysis 😳

Reem is looking gorgeous in that outfit😳 and Kaka expressions ...🤣🤣

Kalma se better parents ho hi nhi skte pillu ke liye

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah the most shocked person was Kaka. Ye unke liye jara naya hai naa...

He blurted out 'Kalyani...' 🤣🤣

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously AnuSar expression were 🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful Analysis

Bappa will definitely hear their prayers👍🏼

Moksh will be back to his beloved parents❤️

Sampada should get severe punishment that too legally 

Wo judge ab khud hi custody de Moksh ki KalMa ko

Finally Malhar uska vaada poora karega

Moksh ko vapas layega

Yeah! Malhar was expressing his fear because he was being realistic 

because whenever he expected some peace or happy moments destiny played a big game with him!

But iss baar aisa nahi hoga

I agree with you about Kalyani's motherly love. She can go to any extent. Usse ye kadam uthana pada. aur aisa sirf ek maa hi kar sakti hai

reactions were amazing 

Malhar was like mujhe pata tha yahi karegi ye ladki

Kaka was like ye maine kya dekh liya

Anu was not able to bear

ApAn were shocked to see their bhanji

Sarthak kaka gave hope👍🏼

Accha hua wo phone ke vajah se Sampada ne inn sabko nahi dekha!

Now Rane family will come back as happy family ❤️

Cable connection katwa dunga😆

Malhar ji sahi keh rahe the! Har baat mein hero heroine villain le aati hai🤣. But bahut pyaari and cute hai Kalyani❤️

Waiting for KalMaSh union❤️

Titli di check PM

l

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago