Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

One suggestion pooja doesn't need courage she needs rest like she really needs rest from the jokers around pehle mittal clan tha ab kabir anupam uska joker son and rani toh thi bi pehle se and how can i forget kabir baba ka bhakt vijay and other workers 

Amma take ur dear child pooja on tour for rest! ! ! 

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

One suggestion pooja doesn't need courage she needs rest like she really needs rest from the jokers around pehle mittal clan tha ab kabir anupam uska joker son and rani toh thi bi pehle se and how can i forget kabir baba ka bhakt vijay and other workers 

Amma take ur dear child pooja on tour for rest! ! ! 

More than Anupam and his Son this AYM Vijay is irritating me more. I just skip that guy. Atleast Mumbai MBA pass out is funny and provides that light moments for couple of minutes where as this Vijay guy doesn't get over Kabir baba jaap. doesn't whole world know what PK Mittal did? and that's why whole Indore didn't provide the Mittals with a house to live in and how easily the chacha and Vijay are forgetting it? where were these guys then? they could have provided shelter to Mittal and Co.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

More than Anupam and his Son this AYM Vijay is irritating me more. I just skip that guy. Atleast Mumbai MBA pass out is funny and provides that light moments for couple of minutes where as this Vijay guy doesn't get over Kabir baba jaap. doesn't whole world know what PK Mittal did? and that's why whole Indore didn't provide the Mittals with a house to live in and how easily the chacha and Vijay are forgetting it? where were these guys then? they could have provided shelter to Mittal and Co.

That Jaap is again to irritate pooja πŸ˜† at the moment everyone around pooja is irritating excluding Amma 

Well PK is dead so whatever Paap he did is forgotten 

Why workers will give roof to kabir ?? Workers Won’t speak up against mittals 

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

actually vijay is like kabir baba ki jay ho arey bhai woh chacha use baba bulaye toh thik hai may be he would have been his aya types than par tu kyu baba bula raha hai itni hi respect hai toh bhai bula ley this baba is hell irritating 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

actually vijay is like kabir baba ki jay ho arey bhai woh chacha use baba bulaye toh thik hai may be he would have been his aya types than par tu kyu baba bula raha hai itni hi respect hai toh bhai bula ley this baba is hell irritating 

This part so true πŸ€£

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jus to create a hero feel for Kabir πŸ˜†

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

This part so true πŸ€£

But i like how pooja always tell him that be in your limits and yesterday was best "agar itni hi chinta hai toh tum bhar do mujhe koi problem nahi hai"πŸ‘ and also kiraye ke rishtey. . . . 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hahaha🀣