Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Yet another masterpiece 👏

Your write up makes the episodes even more meaningful. Thank you for doing this everyday. I hope you are feeling better today.

Thank you🤗 I feel a bit better took a holiday from work. Aww I do this everyday because I know there are people on the other end waiting to read my posts.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I actually wanted to comment at night but i exceeded my limit of posts as newbie so i couldn't :(

Anyways such beautiful writing girl 😍😍 i literally cried,then smiled,then again cried then smiled...loved it ❤

Please always keep posting if possible.. Ur posts make the episodes extra special 💙

to all the newbies,  please post using quote post,  it helps you participate more whether you are a newbie or not

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Your writing and the quotes you bring always amazes me dear❤️ 

Perfect perfect! Loved reading this one, it just looks like i have watched Abir and Mish scenes again with so much clarity! 

Keep writing this everyday🙌🏼

Thank you so much. I am glad I am able to convey how I see AM.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolove

That was lovely to read 

Your analysis is always detailed and so on point 

Feel like you get characters more than the writers sometimes 

Please keep this up 

Thanks oh woah that's a big compliment.  Maybe I get characters because I love writing stories. Now that I have time I am thinking of writing something on AM like a fanfic.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Thanks oh woah that's a big compliment.  Maybe I get characters because I love writing stories. Now that I have time I am thinking of writing something on AM like a fanfic.

go ahead. I'm pretty sure I'll cry reading your ff

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Zara for another outstanding review !! Your writing is so distinct that I can actually envision the scenes once again .. I adore both your narrative skills and quotes .. and I hope you are feeling much better .. Take care 🤗

Thanks Aanchal. I take extra care in picking quotes and then change a few words to fit the mood of the piece I am writing. Lol really I just narrate scenes as they are. I feel a bit better thanks for asking.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful analysis... 

I actually wait for your post every night... 

Yesterday each and every scene was beautiful..  Bp aur abir both support mishti...her  support pillars are strong . I hope kuhu comes out of her dream world...because of kunal she is going to lose her loved once if she continues with this marriage

I don't blame varsha.. She is mother after all she will always put her daughter above every one... 

After yesterday kunal outbust... I have little hope for him.. His ego, his anger, not understanding others point of view.. Meenu has destroyed kunal... 

Rhea act so well in yesterday episode.... ❤️

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Thank you😍 I can't believe you give my post so much importance to read it with the episode.

i look for your post whenever i come to grp after watching episode.. whenever i read tour post i get a different perspective of some scenes which i may not have noticed with much imp😍do write for all episodes..