Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for the LU guys. 

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aardhan

Chalo, some Vivah story then! ðŸ˜† I got mixed up! Yeah, that saloni aerial was the first. So let’s see if that is the show they will write... maybe they will get paid but not get credits since they are new. But now PH don’t have time to explore the writing too much. Everything will come be in FF mode. 

probably as naina isnt a prof writer she would need help n aruna might introduce her to some writer jiske guidance main vo story likhi hogi.. lets see wt happens..... per sanvli ladki ki kahani toh vahi thi jahan tak i remember usse pehle koi iss topic pe serial shayad nhn tha?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aardhan

But that was another Ph, right? 

I thought of Vivaah movie actually, which was scripted by SSM. Anyway let’s see..... they are doing things a little differently here anyway. 

Didn't Suraj Barjaatiya write that movie

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

probably as naina isnt a prof writer she would need help n aruna might introduce her to some writer jiske guidance main vo story likhi hogi.. lets see wt happens..... per sanvli ladki ki kahani toh vahi thi jahan tak i remember usse pehle koi iss topic pe serial shayad nhn tha?

It doesn't need to be 100% similar. It could be about Mehandi Tere Naam ki a serial about a girl with slight deformed limbs 

Matlab basic to ye Hai na ki ladki me Zara si Kami hai

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

It doesn't need to be 100% similar. It could be about Mehandi Tere Naam ki a serial about a girl with slight deformed limbs 

Matlab basic to ye Hai na ki ladki me Zara si Kami hai

naina said sanvli ladki ki kahani it was never said ki koi kami hogi.... this was specified sanvli ladki ki kahani hogi jiska rishta fix nhn hota

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

naina said sanvli ladki ki kahani it was never said ki koi kami hogi.... this was specified sanvli ladki ki kahani hogi jiska rishta fix nhn hota

I know Naina said sanwali ladki ki kahaani, I meant that Naina neednt have got the breakthrough in the same kind of story as Shashi Mittal.

They might have changed slightly from kuchh Kami for not getting married to saanvali ladki not getting married

smitamaharana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived

What ðŸ˜²? That serial was written by Shashi ma'am and Sumeet sir? Never got to know this.

My mom used to watch that serial and I used to laugh at all the scenes with my didi. ðŸ¤£

in that show sumeet is playing a side role meri mumma dekh rahi thi utube par usme ek hospital seen  chal raha tha sumeet sir ko dekha tha tabhi