Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I am sure she will but you think Abir will not find out the truth especially given that he is gong to sing Pehla pehla pyaar with her tomm 😆

😂😂😂

Awesome 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I am sure she will but you think Abir will not find out the truth especially given that he is gong to sing Pehla pehla pyaar with her tomm 😆

I m sorry but ik nth abt this...i actually didn't watch the sbb segment so i have no idea what u r talking abt

Can u pls explain 😅😊

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adni143

i can make one prediction atleast

mishti will agree not because of kuhu but for abir as he want kuku marriage desperately and she has heard numerous time from him

but atlast abir will somehow get the truth from mishti mouth himself and then he will play his game by annoucing his and mishti love and want to marry because he will be clear if kunal love kuhu then why this type of shart 

or mishti herself after indirectly talking to abir and bade papa will take this decesion and donon ka chaupat

now i am 100 percent sure both marriage will happen same day and in fools ki wajah se hin especially due to this dhamki

I really like your first Prediction that Abir will hear the truth from Mishti and annouce his love in front of everyone and start his game against Minakshi.

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I m sorry but ik nth abt this...i actually didn't watch the sbb segment so i have no idea what u r talking abt

Can u pls explain 😅😊

Watch the precap for Friday . Mishbir are dressed liked Madhuri and Salman in the song Pehla Pehla pyaar hai ❤️