Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat

Yes she did...šŸ˜ƒ

Mishti and Pari were having a tough competition in the last couple of episodes about "Miss Mahaan Trophy". Mishti was about to win, but pata nahi kaha se Pari came and took the cake at the last moment! Pyaar aur kidney...dono ko khud se alag kar diya! šŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I am glad, Pari admitted her delusion and moved on. I know it's a fictional story, but I hope she finds someone else and does great in her career. Also, gains a little weight...coz she is too skinny.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Khao, piyo (but not alcohol cause you have just one kidney now) aur khush raho! 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Yes she did...šŸ˜ƒ

Mishti and Pari were having a tough competition in the last couple of episodes about "Miss Mahaan Trophy". Mishti was about to win, but pata nahi kaha se Pari came and took the cake at the last moment! Pyaar aur kidney...dono ko khud se alag kar diya! šŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I am glad, Pari admitted her delusion and moved on. I know it's a fictional story, but I hope she finds someone else and does great in her career. Also, gains a little weight...coz she is too skinny.

Hahaha.. Agreed šŸ˜† Pari owned the episode today and yes she looked really pretty. 

I also hope she gains all the happiness.. And a bit of weight šŸ˜›

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Iā€™m so proud of her too, she showed us what she is made up of- strength, love and pureness! :)

Exactly! She passed her test with flying colours šŸ˜Ž

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I always stood for pari3from the beginning.. she was always good and infact better than everyone in this season  2

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

I always stood for pari3from the beginning.. she was always good and infact better than everyone in this season  2

She was definitely the best character for me šŸ˜Š

Al thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why because she donated her kidney?

Pari should have shown them she is nandini daughter n leave mishti to die with she husband.

Pari always getting the wro g e d of the stick.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Al

Why because she donated her kidney?

Pari should have shown them she is nandini daughter n leave mishti to die with she husband.

Pari always getting the wro g e d of the stick.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what u mean 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pari is not selfish. Pari is not insane. Pari has guts to accept  her fault . Pari is not stubborn . Pari is not one who want to achieve anything by hook and crook  

Pari ko apne aap se jyada   doosre  ke  baare mein sochti hai  mishty ko apni jaan se jyada pyar karti hai. Giving kidney is not joke 

To give kidney one must have courage . Not every one is courageous to donate  vital part  Pari is courageous . That is why she give  one vital part She did not care about her Health in future. She just give kidney  with out  caring of her health 

Pari u r very sensible and sensitive character . U can't see anyone in pain. U indeed make  proud 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Pari is not selfish. Pari is not insane. Pari has guts to accept  her fault . Pari is not stubborn . Pari is not one who want to achieve anything by hook and crook  

Pari ko apne aap se jyada   doosre  ke  baare mein sochti hai  mishty ko apni jaan se jyada pyar karti hai. Giving kidney is not joke 

To give kidney one must have courage . Not every one is courageous to donate  vital part  Pari is courageous . That is why she give  one vital part She did not care about her Health in future. She just give kidney  with out  caring of her health 

Pari u r very sensible and sensitive character . U can't see anyone in pain. U indeed make  proud 

but today veer and arnav to ready to donate kidney

P.S.:nothing bad about pari just clarification

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That means veer has also humanity 

At least veer is also good by heart