Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really waiting for today's written updates.. wese thanks for giving the brief update.. nd wat did parul say to abir.. i m soo excited to know..😃😃

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

Precap misleading bhi ho sakta hai jaise Friday waala hua tha 

I think extreme situation aane pe parul will herself reveal Big Ben true intentions, itni jaldi to Shayad Pura raaz na khule 😅😅

Waise loved parul maasi today the opinion she has for mishti is so soothing for my heart 😅😅

And bade papa ka to seriously alag thread banao , he said so right today betiyon ki baat aane pe pita pareshaan Ho jaata hai 

I agree Pre caps are misleading but I do feel Abir has heard something which has got him thinking. Maynot not about the family secrets but he seems to have overheard some part of Benba and Parul's conversation. I am only assuming that Parul now knows what Benba has done with regards to the party and confronted her on it and Benba has asked her to keep it a secret almost threatening that the family has kept Paruls many secrets as well. Abir may have just heard that Parul has a secret. I have a feeling he will delve into it.