Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I haven't watched yrkklh! SO I really can't understand mishty and her parents..who is her father and what way they are related to maheshwaris. I cant ask this question now🤔..but please enlighten me...and by the way how come kuhu is also an adopted one yar!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yrkkh fans pls come here and give a detailed sketch..i just know what somebody shared in the grp.. it is better to be explained by someone who watched yrkkh.. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

I haven't watched yrkklh! SO I really can't understand mishty and her parents..who is her father and what way they are related to maheshwaris. I cant ask this question now🤔..but please enlighten me...and by the way how come kuhu is also an adopted one yar!!

I haven't wathed YRKKH but I dug up the background of the Maheshwaris before watching the show. This is what I know:

Rajshri and Vishambar Maheshwari have two offsprings- Akshara and Shaurya. Akshara got married to Naitik Singhania. Akshara and Naitik have two offsprings- Naira and Naksh. Naitik mother's passed away and then Naitik's father decided to remarry another woman (forgot her name). That woman was a divorcee and had been married before to some other man with whom she had two offsprings- Naman and (a daughter whose name I don't remember). When Naitik's father got remarried to that woman, that woman's children from previous marriage i.e. Naman and her daughter also moved in to the Singhania household. Later, Naman got married to Karishma and gave birth to Mishti. Mishti is Naira's (current lead of YRKKH) step paternal cousin. Shaurya got married to Varsha but had an illegitimate daughter i.e. Kuhu with a woman named Sneha. Varsha accepted Kuhu as her own daughter. Kuhu is Naira's maternal cousin. Rajshri is Naira's maternal grandmother. 

Later, Naman tried to kill his step brother Naitik for money. Naman got jailed after that which scarred Mishti for life. Mishti's mother Karishma left her and got remarried. Mishti was still staying in the Singhania household. Naman would try to revisit the Singhanias and create problems in the lives of the Singhanias due to his daughter's presence in their home. It was then that Mishti's grandmother (Naitik's stepmom) decided to hand her over to the Maheshwaris. The Maheshwaris accepted her and took good care of her. Rajshri and Vishambar were mother and father figures to Mishti in her adolescent stages of growing up and hence she calls them Badi Maa and Bade Papa.

I hope this cleared your doubts. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I haven't wathed YRKKH but I dug up the background of the Maheshwaris before watching the show. This is what I know:

Rajshri and Vishambar Maheshwari have two offsprings- Akshara and Shaurya. Akshara got married to Naitik Singhania. Akshara and Naitik have two offsprings- Naira and Naksh. Naitik mother's passed away and then Naitik's father decided to remarry another woman (forgot her name). That woman was a divorcee and had been married before to some other man with whom she had two offsprings- Naman and (a daughter whose name I don't remember). When Naitik's father got remarried to that woman, that woman's children from previous marriage i.e. Naman and her daughter also moved in to the Singhania household. Later, Naman got married to Karishma and gave birth to Mishti. Mishti is Naira's (current lead of YRKKH) step paternal cousin. Shaurya got married to Varsha but had an illegitimate daughter i.e. Kuhu with a woman named Sneha. Varsha accepted Kuhu as her own daughter. Kuhu is Naira's maternal cousin. Rajshri is Naira's maternal grandmother. 

Later, Naman tried to kill his step brother Naitik for money. Naman got jailed after that which scarred Mishti for life. Mishti's mother Karishma left her and got remarried. Mishti was still staying in the Singhania household. Naman would try to revisit the Singhanias and create problems in the lives of the Singhanias due to his daughter's presence in their home. It was then that Mishti's grandmother (Naitik's stepmom) decided to hand her over to the Maheshwaris. The Maheshwaris accepted her and took good care of her. Rajshri and Vishambar were mother and father figures to Mishti in her adolescent stages of growing up and hence she calls them Badi Maa and Bade Papa.

thanks.. i didnt know that naman is related to naitik... well explained👍👍

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

I just recalled that woman's name. Her name is Devyani (Mishti's paternal grandmother, Naitik's step mother, Naira's paternal step grandmother).

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

so mishti related to naitik and kuhu related to akshara.akshara is her aunty. naitik mishti's bade/chotey papa? 

itna confusion 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi !!

Mishti is Naman's daughter who is a distant cousin to Akshara

Basically she is nobody's child.  Under foster care of Maheshwari's

Now that she is an adult and almost in love with Abir {Shaheer Sheikh) she will soon be Mrs. Mishti Rajvansh ( hopefully)

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

thank you very much yar...I got everything..its like short version  of yrkkh 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Hi !!

Mishti is Naman's daughter who is a distant cousin to Akshara

Basically she is nobody's child.  Under foster care of Maheshwari's

Now that she is an adult and almost in love with Abir {Shaheer Sheikh) she will soon be Mrs. Mishti Rajvansh ( hopefully)

Bold - I liked this one 😁

socioboss9797 thumbnail

thank you very much yar...I got everything..its like short version  of yrkkh 

Glad to help dear😊