Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mast update Ross! 

Now a days I am able to watch the episode pretty late so I comment based on your take and LU. 

Love your title.. yes Sameer is who Naina will have in mind when she writes her stories. That is really sweet. This is how Samaina are, always looking out for eo, always prioritizing eo and wanting the other’s success before their own. 

Arunaji liked the story and as I wrote on yesterday’s thread she did offer to let Sameer audition first when Hero auditions begin. Whether he gets the role or not will be based on his talent. Though Naina has good intentions in asking  Arunaji to cast Sameer, it did seem like she was making a deal.

90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Ross...super duper update...loved all ur one liners...esp the gifts samaina will buy for everyone😆....and absolutely loved the title❤️

Loved the episode too...the entire scene with aruna irani was excellent...Aruna ji humoring the kiddos...nainas excitement and numbness at having met a celebrity...sameers nervous expression...everyone was good here..but I felt Ashi was the best...she excelled herself in this scene👏

Also liked the way Aruna ji reacted to nainas shart...at first she was angry...but later on looking at their youth and inexperience she tried to be encouraging...giving Sameer the opportunity to audition...that showed her maturity and experience👍🏼

Samainas market scene was dil le lo❤️...

About the tanvi siyappa... Ross..i too feel ek proposal ka inkaar aaya toh itni kya badi baat ho gayi...that samaina and preeti have to take all the blame...after all in those days guys rejecting girls was pretty common i guess

Precap....Awwwww Sameer is looking so dejected...is it because he was rejected at the audition

90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived

Hello sirji.

I haven't read your update yet. Just came here to tell that I will give my views on the episode in the evening. Actually, I have a debate competition today (though it is an English debate, not a hindi debate like Naina, shuddh hindi bolne ke liye kaafi sochna padta hai na 😆) and I wrote my speech last night only. So I have to practice before I go to school. Will definitely come in the evening. Till then, please don't mark me as absent. 😛

Yours sincerely,

Prachi 

All the best Prachi👍🏼

Why r u so scared of Ross ....😆we will make sure he marks your attendance..

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=90sgal

Precap....Awwwww Sameer is looking so dejected...is it because he was rejected at the audition

[/QUOTE]

Did you feel that way ? I felt it has probably to do with Tanvi and her love affair. It didn’t look like an Audition rejection reaction. 

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=appukrish]

Yeah I felt the same. It was not audition rejection.

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superb update Ross. Loved all your oneliners especially the reasons to bring pandit and the gifts samaina will buy for everyone. While reading your lines on office ke pardon ka rang meine notice kiya ki Aruni Irani ka shirt our naina ka kurta ek hi taan ke kapde se silwaya hai SSP walon ne 😆

Aruna Iraniji's office scene was done brilliantly. Ashi was brilliant as a star struck kid seeing her idol, sameers expression were good too. All were brilliant in that scene but Ashi excelled. Liked Arunajis advice and how she agreed to give sameer first chance for auditioning. 

Samainas market scene was lovely. Their love for each other is always dil le lo. Garden scene was ok. 

When Shubham was ranting, for a second i thought now tanvi will tell the truth but aisa kuch na hua 😒Ab iska jhoot ka sach jaldi bahar aa jaye toh achcha hai. 

Precap is so confusing mujhe toh samajh nahi aaya. You mentioned in LU ki tumko samajh aaya Ross toh pls explain. 

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Prachi, how did your debate go. Hope you did well. How were the discussions? 

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good evening sirji. 😃

As promised I am back. School se aake sabse pehle yahan comment hi kar rahi hu, abhi uniform bhi nahi change ki (Tinde award ka laalach you know)😆

Awesome update for a fab epi. And apt title.👍🏼

Chalo bulawaya aaya hai, Saanvli gudiya, Rooh Afza waali chaai, and your list of gifts was hilarious. 🤣

Loved the epi. The Aruna ji-Samaina scene was really good and the three of them were awesome in that scene. 

Aruna ji was so polite and nice with Samaina. Karan Arjun ki shaklein dekhne laayak thi 😆. Sameer controlling fangirl Naina was funny yet cute. 

I liked how Aruna ji explained everything to Samaina so nicely and even agreed to call Sameer for audition.

Samaina's Irani hug and their conversation was dil le lo ❤️. Loved how they always keep each other's dream before their own dream and are ready to do everything for each other.

It really feels bad to see the channel ending such a beautiful show without giving time for a proper closure 😔. I hope they extend the show. Fingers crossed. 

I want to see Samaina as a professional team. Along with Naina,it will be really nice to see Sameer getting to know about his true calling.

Saanvli Saloni ke baare me abhi no comments. Baad me analyze karenge usko aur uske saanvle rang ko. 

Precap was.... different. If I hadn't got to know about TanYa spoiler here, then I am sure I would have been scared after seeing the precap. But ab raaz raaz na raha. 😆

Originally posted by: 90sgal

Why r u so scared of Ross ....😆we will make sure he marks your attendance..

No I am not scared of sirji. Ab sirji se darne waali koi baat hai hi nahi 😆. Wo to maine pehle se isliye bataya kyonki mujhe absent hona acha nahi lagta, chahe wo school me ho ya yahan. Isliye pehle se bata diya. 😃

Originally posted by: Sakshi607

@Prachi, how did your debate go. Hope you did well. How were the discussions? 

Fortunately and unfortunately, aaj debate nahi hui. 😆

There was some important work in school that was needed to get completed today. And our school will also get inspected by the principals of other schools after some days. So a lot of preparations were needed to be done for that. Isliye aaj kuch padhaai bhi nahi hui.

Therefore, the debate is now postponed and now it will take place on Monday. To discussions ke baare me Monday ko hi bata paaungi. 😃

Edited by TheGirlWhoLived - 4 years ago