adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

mishti was not ready to bend or say sorry she denied but when she seen abir she gone back and done that 

mishti has a huge missunderstanding for abir that for abir kunal and his marriage come first then anything matter to him as she has heard many time and abir dialogues made her think this like on the goddhana day she has listened abir talk with kunal then when she came to abir room she listened and today even abir unknowing put that thing in her mind

today even abir was saying something else and she missunderstood the gesture

i hope today mishti answer the question of abir why she said sorry but i doubt sh will clarify

and i feel in future even due to this thing she will agree to kuhu shart not because of sacrifice but because she will think for abir kuku marriage is important till then she hold no importance

and thus meenu will create a situation or kunal himself with kuhu like he did today and mishti has to marry some guy 

abir is going to somehow sabotage it 

ihave a feeling dulha swap can happen

as marriage this time will surely happen and both of them so i feel mishbir will be first and then meenu would have no choice other than kuku marriage to later agin use kuhu

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope it doesn’t reach till marriage or engagement  . It will complicate the issue further and the third guy doesn’t deserve a heartbreak and humiliation on his wedding day . We don’t want other Kunal in making .

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think Mishti thinks Abhir values Kuhu's happiness first. As soon as Abhir said he just wants to make sure Kuhu lives happily in this house, she remembered that Kuhu didn't want Mishti to come. This is why she wanted to leave. 

She also told sorry because Abhir doesn't want the rishta to be cancelled bcos of any confusion and be careful. So, she went and apologized.. even though she did not want to do. I hope this confusion gets cleared tomorrow. Mishti needs to understand that Abhir values her more than anyone else in the world. Kuku happiness is important but Mishti is even more important for Abhir. Mishti is undervaluing her importance in Abhir.

But, bade papa! wow! what a way to defend Mishti! Mishti is very lucky to have bade papa kind of person always besides her. She will make sure his daughter is not humiliated and he can very well see Meenakshi is doing this all. 

Kuhu really needs to suffer a lot. I mean she says she doesn't love Mishti coolly and just ask Mishti to apologize to Meenu. Really? She really needs to suffer. 

Unfortunately, both Mishti and Abhir are fighting for their siblings and their happiness; but they inturn just don't want Mishbir to be happy. 

I really wish Mishti talks about her strained relationship with Kuhu .. to Abhir. He needs to understand that Kuhu is selfish and doesn't care for Mishti in any way. He has seen Kuhu's attitude towards Mishti but I don't think he is aware of their bitterness. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I think Mishti thinks Abhir values Kuhu's happiness first. As soon as Abhir said he just wants to make sure Kuhu lives happily in this house, she remembered that Kuhu didn't want Mishti to come. This is why she wanted to leave. 

She also told sorry because Abhir doesn't want the rishta to be cancelled bcos of any confusion and be careful. So, she went and apologized.. even though she did not want to do. I hope this confusion gets cleared tomorrow. Mishti needs to understand that Abhir values her more than anyone else in the world. Kuku happiness is important but Mishti is even more important for Abhir. Mishti is undervaluing her importance in Abhir.

But, bade papa! wow! what a way to defend Mishti! Mishti is very lucky to have bade papa kind of person always besides her. She will make sure his daughter is not humiliated and he can very well see Meenakshi is doing this all. 

Kuhu really needs to suffer a lot. I mean she says she doesn't love Mishti coolly and just ask Mishti to apologize to Meenu. Really? She really needs to suffer. 

Unfortunately, both Mishti and Abhir are fighting for their siblings and their happiness; but they inturn just don't want Mishbir to be happy. 

I really wish Mishti talks about her strained relationship with Kuhu .. to Abhir. He needs to understand that Kuhu is selfish and doesn't care for Mishti in any way. He has seen Kuhu's attitude towards Mishti but I don't think he is aware of their bitterness. 

Bold: yes she apologized even tho she didn't want to for abir..she's even ready to do the things she doesn't really want to for abir becoz abir is imp to her but what she doesn't understand yet is same is the case with abir..she is underestimating abir's feelings for her 

Italic: ikr thats so sad..

Underlined: even i want that too! I so want abir to find out what kuhu really feels for mishti and how mishti have always been rejected by kuhu from childhood

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

mishti was not ready to bend or say sorry she denied but when she seen abir she gone back and done that 

mishti has a huge missunderstanding for abir that for abir kunal and his marriage come first then anything matter to him as she has heard many time and abir dialogues made her think this like on the goddhana day she has listened abir talk with kunal then when she came to abir room she listened and today even abir unknowing put that thing in her mind

today even abir was saying something else and she missunderstood the gesture

i hope today mishti answer the question of abir why she said sorry but i doubt sh will clarify

and i feel in future even due to this thing she will agree to kuhu shart not because of sacrifice but because she will think for abir kuku marriage is important till then she hold no importance

and thus meenu will create a situation or kunal himself with kuhu like he did today and mishti has to marry some guy 

abir is going to somehow sabotage it 

ihave a feeling dulha swap can happen

as marriage this time will surely happen and both of them so i feel mishbir will be first and then meenu would have no choice other than kuku marriage to later agin use kuhu

Dulha swap?I want to see Bigben's face.The look will be priceless.