Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu maybe has been spoiled being the only child in Maheshwari house all the way till Mishti came. Bade Papa and Badi Maa dote on Mishti and look at Kuhu as immature and childish also in certain ways. And she is immature and childish. Yes she handles the rishta swapping with alot of maturity and full credit to her on that. But she blames Mishti for everything wrong in her life and that is completely immature. Yes ok in the first Bhuj festival Mishti wronged her by singing her own song... I completely agree. But after that when the rishta swapped it was not Mishti's fault... it was Minakshis doing but Kuhu blamed Mishti. When Mishti broke the rishta also Kuhu blamed Mishti.. what is wrong with Kunal that you did this with him. When Kuhu found out about Mishti and Abir not once did it cross her mind how hard they worked to get her and Kunal and this rishta back on track.. again her thought was why did Mishti pick only Abir. 

Kuhu does have alot of growing up to do.. but I do not think she is beyond redemption at all. She is being used and played by Kunal. She is blinded by her love for him and her fear of loosing him so she is not thinking rationally. This track will help her character grow. She is also just a puppet. Kunal atleast knows what he is doing and why he is doing it.. Kuhu doesn't even know what is happening and why. I think her character will undergo a major tranformation once the truth is revealed. It will probably change her thoughts on Mishti and she may start seeing Kunal without rose tinted glasses. 

I loved the way Abir looked at her when Mishti apologised. He knew that Kuhu made her do it and so it looks at her and Kuhu is unable to meet his eyes and looks away. Its a very small scene but its so poignant. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: popeye

Kuhu maybe has been spoiled being the only child in Maheshwari house all the way till Mishti came. Bade Papa and Badi Maa dote on Mishti and look at Kuhu as immature and childish also in certain ways. And she is immature and childish. Yes she handles the rishta swapping with alot of maturity and full credit to her on that. But she blames Mishti for everything wrong in her life and that is completely immature. Yes ok in the first Bhuj festival Mishti wronged her by singing her own song... I completely agree. But after that when the rishta swapped it was not Mishti's fault... it was Minakshis doing but Kuhu blamed Mishti. When Mishti broke the rishta also Kuhu blamed Mishti.. what is wrong with Kunal that you did this with him. When Kuhu found out about Mishti and Abir not once did it cross her mind how hard they worked to get her and Kunal and this rishta back on track.. again her thought was why did Mishti pick only Abir. 

I just want to present few points here . When the rishta swap happened Mishti agreed to court Kunal even though his family had humiliated her sister . If Mishti and Maheswari claim to love Kuhu without any favoritism then would they agree for a guy who humiliated their other daughter? Even if Kuhu is immature Maheswari are sensible and  mature . Could they not  see Kuhu’s pain behind her mask . Today BM and BP can sense Mishti’s pain though she tries to hide it . They fail when it comes to Kuhu 

Has Mishti shared with Maheswari or Kuhu why she broke the rishta in the first place ? It was not because of eye operation or job issue but because of Shwetha and Kunal forcing Abir to do things for Mishti . Does Kuhu know the real reason .

According to her she sees no reason for Mishti to call off the engagement  .Her priorities are different from Mishti . The last scene that she saw was Kunal ready to compromise and Mishti breaking it . She doesn’t know the entire picture .lets say it’s Kuhu fault not to understand the whole picture but Why is Mishti not blamed for bring Kuku closer even after knowing the real Kunal which Kuhu doesn’t know  ? 

Kuhu does have alot of growing up to do.. but I do not think she is beyond redemption at all. She is being used and played by Kunal. She is blinded by her love for him and her fear of loosing him so she is not thinking rationally. This track will help her character grow. She is also just a puppet. Kunal atleast knows what he is doing and why he is doing it.. Kuhu doesn't even know what is happening and why. I think her character will undergo a major tranformation once the truth is revealed. It will probably change her thoughts on Mishti and she may start seeing Kunal without rose tinted glasses. 

I loved the way Abir looked at her when Mishti apologised. He knew that Kuhu made her do it and so it looks at her and Kuhu is unable to meet his eyes and looks away. Its a very small scene but its so poignant. 

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think in one episode mishti has explained why kunal is good for kuhu and not for her..accrdng to mishti, kunal was not willing to allot time for mishti on his own will..remember uma patel n all.but with kuhu he is ready to spend time..he visibly seems to like kuhu, which she couldn’t feel during courship..he faked those gifts and poetry thing but he willingly gifted bracelet to kuhu..for mishti, kunal is not a bad guy or she doesn’t consider him as a bad one to marry.. just that he is not ok for her..they both are different in priorities, like both kunal and kuhu look for appearance..he wanted her to do surgery coz of looks na..

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I think she does . In one of the episode out of anger she did say to Varsha she is not her own daughter . 

On a side note , a illegitimate daughter has equal rights as that of a legitimate daughter . Same goes with the adopted daughter as well .

The upbringing plays a major role and favoritism can mess up  a young child’s mind  .Thats what has happened to Kuhu . In one of the old episodes Kuhu did mention that her birthday was forgotten by all the day Mishti was brought home . Everyone in the family was busy tending to Mishti that they forgot her special day . These might appear petty things to some people but for a child it’s a big thing . I guess the insecurity started from that day and it kept on increasing due to senior Maheswaris. There were few incidents shown in the past where Mishti’s feelings were given prominence over Kuhu . I have seen grown up adults getting insecure when one family member is favored over other here we are talking about a young girl at vulnerable age . 

In the parent show , both Kuhu and Mishti shared good bond but things changed when Mishti was brought home 

I get you those little things matter in the long run. I don't think she knows she is illegitimate. Adopted yes. 

Mishti ko legally adopt bhi ni kia isliye she doesn't consider her family and jis age me leke aaye the hormones ki maar tez hoti hai. 

But Kuhu continously abusing Mishti isn't progressive either. Their situation is highly toxic.  Tbh kuhu ki shaadi hona is very important in that regard. She do needs to get away from Mahs and be on her own. I don't think she has been and you don't get to see the outside world. I'd have preferred her to be on a job but since she doesn't want that so shaadi it is theb

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

Kuhus transformation will start with Kunal truth and will go deeper with her own birth truth