Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abha981

Even abir',ENOUGH to kunal was powerful. I in my head also said enough hahahaha. 

BP last line apne bade papa ki khuddari lekar gayi hai was also👏👏

Yeah, today he momentarily lost his patience with Kunal.. Usually he handles him with care par aaj gussa aa gaya janaab ko😡🤭 It’s understandable.. It has become a cycle now. Nanko blames Mishti, Abir tries to reason out.. Nanko again blames Mishti..👹👹  Anyone will get irritated.. On top of that Kunal does not give any fair chance to explain either... 🤔

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Yeah, today he momentarily lost his patience with Kunal.. Usually he handles him with care par aaj gussa aa gaya janaab ko😡🤭 It’s understandable.. It has become a cycle now. Nanko blames Mishti, Abir tries to reason out.. Nanko again blames Mishti..👹👹  Anyone will get irritated.. On top of that Kunal does not give any fair chance to explain either... 🤔

The way kunal and kuhu conversation was shown... I feel pity on kuhu. She was literally stammering and saying dont do this. Kunal is going way beyond redemption. I think he will do the same natak on mandap and ask her to do something cringeworthy. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

The way kunal and kuhu conversation was shown... I feel pity on kuhu. She was literally stammering and saying dont do this. Kunal is going way beyond redemption. I think he will do the same natak on mandap and ask her to do something cringeworthy. 

Kya fayada aise relation ka jisme itna beg karna pade.. I feel bad for her too, but then she herself is not ready to look at the things rationally.  😥 Now, in her desperation to be with Kunal she has leaked her secret about her dislike for Mishti.. God knows how with Kunal and Meenu use it.. I was thinking if Meenu and Kunal decide to go forward with the marriage, using Kuhu to be a Bali ka bakra in their game... I hope Meenu does not change her stance on KuKu either.. I do not wish to see KuKu married with Kuhu knowing the Meenu and Kunal’s plan.. She should know that Kunal didn’t intend to get married to her...  I hope he doesn’t gets an easy way out for using Kuhu...

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Hats off to the writers for the characterisation of Bade Papa. He is a great father.. he is traditional in his values etc but very forward thinking when it comes to the way he has brought up his daughters. He has taught Mishti self respect and he does not allow her to demean that sefl respect no matter what or who is standing infront. He has faith in his daughter and his upbringing and knows that Mishti would never do this on purpose and somewhere he sees Minakshi and her manipulations. He even told Badi Ma off that Mishti has learnt values from her but he has taught her to live with her head held high and hence she should leave the party as no one was allowing her to stand up for her self respect. I also loved how tactfully he spoke to Minakshi infront of everyone. He didn't insult her but he put his point across perfectly. She got the message and he never created any drama about it. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

Hats off to the writers for the characterisation of Bade Papa. He is a great father.. he is traditional in his values etc but very forward thinking when it comes to the way he has brought up his daughters. He has taught Mishti self respect and he does not allow her to demean that sefl respect no matter what or who is standing infront. He has faith in his daughter and his upbringing and knows that Mishti would never do this on purpose and somewhere he sees Minakshi and her manipulations. He even told Badi Ma off that Mishti has learnt values from her but he has taught her to live with her head held high and hence she should leave the party as no one was allowing her to stand up for her self respect. I also loved how tactfully he spoke to Minakshi infront of everyone. He didn't insult her but he put his point across perfectly. She got the message and he never created any drama about it. 

word .. I have always admired this quality of BP. He is never insulting, but politely resolute..!