Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: adni143

dont know what exactly will happen 

but mishbir marriage will surely happen and without verbal confession

might be benba will stoop more low if her all plan with line will get unsuccessful she might do something drastic with mishti like do her badnami with boys literally character assasiation because she right now is total mad can do anything with mishti

Yeah frustrated hoke she can really blame mishti by pointing on her character, but how'll she do that, agar abir ko use karegi to kunal is also marrying her sister, khud hi ka popat ho jaayega 😒

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Oh like is ladki se shaadi kaun karega and abir jumping in between Main karunga😆

I don't mind mishbir marriage, atleast Hume zyada mishbir scenes to milenge, Aaj kal to aisa lagne laga hai ki kuku are lead and mishbir parallel 

haha that was epic😂😂i didnt like kuhus dialogue there.. how rude!!

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

haha that was epic😂😂i didnt like kuhus dialogue there.. how rude!!

Yeah I still didn't get her obvious reasons, ye dialogue mishti kuhu ko maarti to main sehen Kar Leti😆

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I love Bade Papa's character. Initially when the show started they showed Badi ma being Mishti's only supporter but Bade papa has surpassed that. He is the one who has given Mishti the fighting spirit and confidence that she has on herself. Badi ma is constantly worried for Mishti and tried to protect her but Bade papa has taught Mishti to stand up for herself and what is right. He has given her the strength to voice her opinion without fear. He is a rare and admirable character.

I would love to see him and Abir bonding. They are both very alike in their outlook to life. Bade Papa is going along with the rishta as this is what Kuhu and the rest of the family wants and he is not a dictator but he is also aware that Minakshi is a manipulative and vengeful person. He has witnessed it first hand and he seems very aware if it. He is a good judge of character which is why he values and sees the good in Abir. So far he has not had that kind of bonding or conversation with Kunal as he has had with Abir. 

I think him and Abir will constantly be Mishti's support system. I am so glad the makers have kept Abir's character intact. I was sure that he would get swayed by the negatives that Big Ben and Kunal are showing him but the makers have totally surprised me by not taking that route. 

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I love Bade Papa's character. Initially when the show started they showed Badi ma being Mishti's only supporter but Bade papa has surpassed that. He is the one who has given Mishti the fighting spirit and confidence that she has on herself. Badi ma is constantly worried for Mishti and tried to protect her but Bade papa has taught Mishti to stand up for herself and what is right. He has given her the strength to voice her opinion without fear. He is a rare and admirable character.

I would love to see him and Abir bonding. They are both very alike in their outlook to life. Bade Papa is going along with the rishta as this is what Kuhu and the rest of the family wants and he is not a dictator but he is also aware that Minakshi is a manipulative and vengeful person. He has witnessed it first hand and he seems very aware if it. He is a good judge of character which is why he values and sees the good in Abir. So far he has not had that kind of bonding or conversation with Kunal as he has had with Abir. 

I think him and Abir will constantly be Mishti's support system. I am so glad the makers have kept Abir's character intact. I was sure that he would get swayed by the negatives that Big Ben and Kunal are showing him but the makers have totally surprised me by not taking that route. 

Ditto same feeling on Abhir. I have completely fallen in love with the way Abhir character is kept intact. It was a very pleasant surprise. But, I'm just thinking how else will MU happen b/w Mishbir in future. It looks like there is no way at all. But, we will need to see. BP is so awesome and he is the one who could tell BB right on her face. Varsha and shaurya are suddenly in so much love with Meenu and her words. Until last week, they were against rishta and Mishti was trying to convince them;but now Mishti is at fault. Wow!! Really shows their selfishness for their daughter.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bade Papa's character has always been consistent. I watched YRKKH from beginning and he has raised Mishti the exact same way he raised his daughter Akshara. He will not let anything happen wrong with Mishti. Maybe Abeer can be ghar jamai and live in Maheshwari's home.

I think a rift needs to occur between Meenu and Kunal where he sees her real face and how she used him. When that reality check happens he will then be ready for marriage and a proper relationship with Kuhu. This way he won't put his mother first but give priority to his marriage to Kuhu. Maybe Bade Papa will be a more positive influence to both Abeer and Kunal and Meenu's voice and position in the family will be minimized as a result of the reveal of all the manipulations she has done in the past. She will lose the respect of her son's when her truth is revealed.

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Bade Papa's character has always been consistent. I watched YRKKH from beginning and he has raised Mishti the exact same way he raised his daughter Akshara. He will not let anything happen wrong with Mishti. Maybe Abeer can be ghar jamai and live in Maheshwari's home.

I think a rift needs to occur between Meenu and Kunal where he sees her real face and how she used him. When that reality check happens he will then be ready for marriage and a proper relationship with Kuhu. This way he won't put his mother first but give priority to his marriage to Kuhu. Maybe Bade Papa will be a more positive influence to both Abeer and Kunal and Meenu's voice and position in the family will be minimized as a result of the reveal of all the manipulations she has done in the past. She will lose the respect of her son's when her truth is revealed.

Yes Kunal will be ready for marriage after truth of Meenu is revealed. Till then the 10 day drama will be only raaz revealing journey

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savithp

Yes Kunal will be ready for marriage after truth of Meenu is revealed. Till then the 10 day drama will be only raaz revealing journey

I want meenakshi's mother in law to enter the show.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

I want meenakshi's mother in law to enter the show.

🤣Mazaa aayega