Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Sad ending won't happen yaar.

But, writers are really sadist. They used MisHaan fans & got extension. Uske baad betrayed MisHaan fans only by not giving any proper MisHaan scenes.. ending bhi 2 minute ki milegi..😐

such sadists they are

Cinnamonn thumbnail

I hope they don't ever end up together. 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

While I am not a Mishaan fan, I did want them to end up together just because there is nothing else to show. 

I really, really don’t like this though. I still haven’t watched today’s episode, but it seems like Mishti was going ahead with the marriage to Veer when she fainted and she has been unconscious since then. Why is everyone okay with sindoor being put on her without her explicit consent? I know Mishaan love each etc etc, but I wish the writers had done away with this cringey drama and shown something realistic- like Ruhaan nursing Mish back to health, them making plans for the future with everyone’s knowledge now etc. This sindoor thing just does not sit well with me. 

Will reserve judgement till the episode airs though and I read about it. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Thanks for sharing the promo..

I don't know somehow I couldn't stand Rdahika..the way she reacted when for the first time confronted Mishaan conversation..That was so disturbing how she came to a conclusion and reacted.. Rdahika couldn't even see anything apart from Pari's happiness.. she is not even able to see Mishti is unhappy 

Now looking at Radhika doing all this as if she cared about Mishti... Oh, may be there is no guarantee of Mishti life.. I feel this season 2 Radhika is capable of asking Ruhaan to marry Pari after Mishti if in case something happens to her...by saying that it's what Mishti wanted too...I don't know I might be being harsh but thats how Radhika has been in last few episodes..

yes radhika And pari are the root of all mishtys problems..they put so much of pressure on her that she gave up everything and got so sick in the process ...anyway I’m sure she’ll wake up and we’ll have a happy mishaan ending..😀

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I know. Mishti shouldn't die. She should see how idiotic her decision was to push ruhaan and Pari together, and how much ruhaan loves her. She should repent but no dying please.

shame the poor thing got so sick that she almost died.. it’s obvious that giving. Ruhaan up was killing her,..so I think we and ruhaan should all forgive her .. And it’s all that dadi and Paris fault ,.they put so much of pressure on her for their happiness that she gave up everything she had ..all her money , ruhaan and almost her life ,..☹️