Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anshi that's his ego who made him agree to marry pari and made mishti to marry veer. We all thought that he don't have one but see sirji ke pass bar bar ke hai. Now i won't blame mishti anymore because all are equally at fault and that's their choice. I dont blame Ruhaan too, he is not keeping anyone in darkness. He cleared to pari before only he don't love her but someone else. I wanted to see this side of Ruhaan who doesn't let anyone walk over him. If he loves her that doesn't give her right to make him toy. He will do anything she ask for but at his conditions. 

I am not okay with last min mishaan milan after all this mess because they won't make sense now but TV shows me sense kaha hota hai🤷🏻‍♀️ and i guess i don't have choice anymore. Jho bhi just going to enjoy last 3 episodes. Silsila is still a lot better than other craps. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Anshi that's his ego who made him agree to marry pari and made mishti to marry veer. We all thought that he don't have one but see sirji ke pass bar bar ke hai. Now i won't blame mishti anymore because all are equally at fault and that's their choice. I dont blame Ruhaan too, he is not keeping anyone in darkness. He cleared to pari before only he don't love her but someone else. I wanted to see this side of Ruhaan who doesn't let anyone walk over him. If he loves her that doesn't give her right to make him toy. He will do anything she ask for but at his conditions. 

I am not okay with last min mishaan milan after all this mess because they won't make sense now but TV shows me sense kaha hota hai🤷🏻‍♀️ and i guess i don't have choice anymore. Jho bhi just going to enjoy last 3 episodes. Silsila is still a lot better than other craps. 

Wo baat me toh, even I agree with you. My main problem was Ruhaan not telling pari truth. Uske alawa kuch nahi. Now, he already said he doesn't love her. Uske baad b agar koi usse mar mar ke shadi karra hai to🤷

Yes. I still agree, usko pari ke liye yes nahi bolna chahie tha. Dono sisters ko tata bye bye kardena tha..

Anyway, ab koi faeda nahi do episode pehle kuch comment karke bhi. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Wo baat me toh, even I agree with you. My main problem was Ruhaan not telling pari truth. Uske alawa kuch nahi. Now, he already said he doesn't love her. Uske baad b agar koi usse mar mar ke shadi karra hai to🤷

Yes. I still agree, usko pari ke liye yes nahi bolna chahie tha. Dono sisters ko tata bye bye kardena tha..

Anyway, ab koi faeda nahi do episode pehle kuch comment karke bhi. 

Mishti said na pyaar ke liye karo, tho woh pyasr ke liye kar raha hai. Agar woh pyaar ke liye kar raha hai tho mishti ko bhi karna chahiye na🤷🏻‍♀️  aaj tak mishti ke mutabik sab ho raha hai tho waisa hi hona chahiye aage bhi but ruhaan ke condition me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ abhi tak i had problem with mishti because she was keep doing planning plotting and ruhaan was unware but now both are playing, cant blame one anymore. In fact now i wont blame anyone. No one is innocent anymore, neither anyone is playing with other emotion. 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

I don’t trust the promos of this show, but hope he does. 

Whoever it is will get some brownie points from me for being less crazy than the others 😋

Haven’t watched the episode yet, but looks loke thr brownie points are going to Veer after all- 🍪 (i know it is a cookie, not a brownie)