Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Totally agree.

And yes Shwet is back😆

I am so glad Abir was also there when Mishti spoke to Kunal.

Ikr! Even Abir needs to know about the way Kunal had behaved with Mishti for finding out her father was a criminal on Goddhana day. Abir loves Nanko a little too much than necessary. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Thanks for sharing dear.

Awww .. that hand holding

That hand holding is coming tonight! Kabira song...

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

That hand holding is coming tonight! Kabira song...

Wow! Can't wait to watch

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuhu is Maheshwari's grand daughter. A part of me believes that Meenu and Kunal will get exposed by Kuhu for what they really are.

No matter how silly Kuhu may seem at times she has been brought up in a family that distinguishes right from wrong. She is also part of the Maheshwari family and they don't step that low.  No matter how many fights she has with Mishti she still loves her and couldn't live without her.  They can fight all they want but at the end they are family. Abeer said she is a good girl. (2nd best) I have a feeling eventually Kuhu will be bothered by Kunal's behavior and take the side of Mishti and Abeer. I really believe Kuhu is more sincere to Mishti than Kunal is to Abeer. Kunal has an inflated ego that Meenu is responsible for. I hope she backstabs Meenu and Kunal and give them the shock of their life.  How nice it will be if Kuhu also rejects Kunal.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Did Mishti actually apologize in front of everyone for no fault of hers? Can Abhir please disown his mother and brother once the truth is out? Am so sick of Meenakshi and her plotting. And her justification that she is doing it for the family. Where is the mental asylum? 😆

why are mils so evil..they want to control their daughter and son after marriage also and treat dil as maid free of service. I think I will stop seeing this for a while..meenakshi ko dekhnaey Kae baad Meraey dimaag mein meraey saans ki yaad aathi hey.😭

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Ikr! Even Abir needs to know about the way Kunal had behaved with Mishti for finding out her father was a criminal on Goddhana day. Abir loves Nanko a little too much than necessary. 

Yes. Kunal was very rude to Mishti on that day. 

Abir should teach Kunal a lesson to let go of the broken engagement with Mishti and talk to her politely.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

She is mentally sick. In real life any girl who falls for her sons will first put forth the condition that they can get married only if the sons are prepared to live separately 😆

i think sane girl would run away no matter Abir ya Kunal ho saamne..seen practical girls ...lately

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Kuhu is Maheshwari's grand daughter. A part of me believes that Meenu and Kunal will get exposed by Kuhu for what they really are.

No matter how silly Kuhu may seem at times she has been brought up in a family that distinguishes right from wrong. She is also part of the Maheshwari family and they don't step that low.  No matter how many fights she has with Mishti she still loves her and couldn't live without her.  They can fight all they want but at the end they are family. Abeer said she is a good girl. (2nd best) I have a feeling eventually Kuhu will be bothered by Kunal's behavior and take the side of Mishti and Abeer. I really believe Kuhu is more sincere to Mishti than Kunal is to Abeer. Kunal has an inflated ego that Meenu is responsible for. I hope she backstabs Meenu and Kunal and give them the shock of their life.  How nice it will be if Kuhu also rejects Kunal.

I would love to see this too❤️. As much loudmouth Kuhu is, she seems to be conflicted in what she is doing unlike Kunal, even if she does not like Mishti, the way Kunal claims to love Abir. I think this inner conflict will increase with time. I am so hoping for Kuhu to foil Meenu and Kunal’s plan and also come to know that they didn’t want KuKu marriage either. It will break her heart but she needs to know.

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago