Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

I am not talking about logics I am talking about emotions. Whatever her aim and her intentions I am not questioning but only saying while doing this she has to feel for leaving him too.. if she is not feeling then I as a viewer couldn't feel the deapth of her love for him. And if it cause she has control over her emotions and that she couldn't even let herself have inner talk for him then I that kind of control is not required. She doesn't need to. She can be honest for herself if not for others. She can feel the sadness of leaving him at least within her which is obviously missing. I don't know if I am making any sense but I hope I can see that in Mishti in this remaining epsiodes at least. 

She felt bad for their relationship in few episodes ....but her later actions of distancing herself from ruhaan overpowered that scenes....now at she is at final stage of goal  there wont b any meaning if she feel bad now...yes,as a viewer we will expect few more scenes where she is feeling bad for ruhaan but I wont think it will happen anymore bcoz only 2 episode left😐

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahisri

She felt bad for their relationship in few episodes ....but her later actions of distancing herself from ruhaan overpowered that scenes....now at she is at final stage of goal  there wont b any meaning if she feel bad now...yes,as a viewer we will expect few more scenes where she is feeling bad for ruhaan but I wont think it will happen anymore bcoz only 2 episode left😐

I know.That is why I have been mentioning that it is missing in recent episodes which actually is supposed to be more now. 

.SSSS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nandini ki beti hai .... buckets bhar kar royegi he na ..... Maa ki kafi sari qualities hai beti mai..yeh ek to everyday proof ke sath dekhne ko milti hai .

I never liked younger pari neither this elder too. Pari is irritating since childhood. 

Log chahe mane ya na mane , Pari character mai kabhi aisa kuch khas tha he nai . Dekha jaye to at every step she proved how foolish she is , how selfish she is and how rotlu she is .  Yes definitely selfishness mai nandini /kunal ko koi compete na kar sakta par yeh bhi delusional ban kar selfish he rahi hai.

Pari sirf weak rotlu personality he nai hai , uske apne liye rules alag hai or dusro ke liye alag set of rules hai. Logo ko bhashan bahot deti hai par khud kuch or he karti hai.  

Aise character ke liye kabhi koi respect mann mai ho he nai sakta. Yeh kya solo trip mai jayegi.... Solo trip mai bhi rote rote travel karegi itni weak personality hai.  4 gundo ke samne awaz uthane se koi solo travel kar sake aisi strong personality nai bann jata . Daring honi chahiye apna sub kuch gawa kar bhi sach ka samna karne ki , jo pari mai hai he nai isiliye she choose to stay in delusion in place of clearing with ruhaan everything before spreading rumors that he is her BF.

Maa bhi weak personality thi , beti bhi weak personality he nikli.  Bichare/bhole bhale/ nadan ban kar apni khushiya kisi bhi kimmat par hasil karna to koi iss maa beti se sikhe😡

@ Bold  Coudn't agree more lol.. Being weak isn't wrong but choosing to be continue to be weak and not trying to grow strong and only take favors from people around them is what it is irritating me . CV's failed to show Pari as relatable or likable. 

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not talking about logics I am talking about emotions. Whatever her aim and her intentions I am not questioning but only saying while doing this she has to feel for leaving him too.. if she is not feeling then I as a viewer couldn't feel the deapth of her love for him. And if it cause she has control over her emotions and that she couldn't even let herself have inner talk for him then I that kind of control is not required. She doesn't need to. She can be honest with herself if not with others. She can feel the sadness of leaving him at least within her which is obviously missing. I don't know if I am making any sense but I hope I can see that in Mishti in this remaining epsiodes at least. 

I got it.She is loosing her love permanently but in the recent episodes the feel is not there.The tadap that Ruhaan will be no more of her from hereon.

.SSSS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

I got it.She is loosing her love permanently but in the recent episodes the feel is not there.The tadap that Ruhaan will be no more of her from hereon.

I don't know if CV's have not briefed this to the actress or she missed it .. but it was supposed to be. I can see that in Mishti in those epsiodes where he came and saw those roses packed and was hurt she looked so guilt she was hurt for hurting him. And felt  it in her  how she was having monologues when she was going for that vacation with Ruhaan like one side she was telling herself that she is going for vacation to convince Ruhaan but then she questioned herself in the car why she agreed to go with him? And answered herself may be cause she wants to spend some time before leaving him forever kind of.. there were conflicting emotions.. conflicting self talk for her own actions .. she was totally a mess and so she looked stressed out and not well... But in recent episodes there is no emotion from her side shown for Ruhaan... When she is deciding marriage date for Rihaan.. she might have to be try to be happy for Rihaan but it has to hurt her inside.. And she is talking about Honey moon of Rihaan.. without mincing words .. like seriously ... I felt at peace when Ruhaan is mocking her about her plans of Honeymoon..

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show itself became like a mental asylum. All characters are ruined. Now there is no value for love. The credit goes to the CVS. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know if CV's have not briefed this to the actress or she missed it .. but it was supposed to be. I can see that in Mishti in those epsiodes where he came and saw those roses packed and was hurt she looked so guilt she was hurt for hurting him. And felt  it in her  how she was having monologues when she was going for that vacation with Ruhaan like one side she was telling herself that she is going for vacation to convince Ruhaan but then she questioned herself in the car why she agreed to go with him? And answered herself may be cause she wants to spend some time before leaving him forever kind of.. there were conflicting emotions.. conflicting self talk for her own actions .. she was totally a mess and so she looked stressed out and not well... But in recent episodes there is no emotion from her side shown for Ruhaan... When she is deciding marriage date for Rihaan.. she might have to be try to be happy for Rihaan but it has to hurt her inside.. And she is talking about Honey moon of Rihaan.. without mincing words .. like seriously ... I felt at peace when Ruhaan is mocking her about her plans of Honeymoon..

Honeymoon part I also got pissed off.I liked how Ruhaan trapped her in her own game .She was planning for several days, Ruhaan took only 15 secs.Misti is dumb.She could have easily done fake marriage with Veer before taking pari's proposal to Ruhaan.

rapaka70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

All of you remember episode till ruhaan went to nasik after that he directly coming to marry mishti in climax episode (inbetween all episode think as our nightmare afterall silsila dreamland ka and we are also in that nightmare land for past 3 weeks)then no one will feel bad. 

P. S.  Just enjoy last two episode for mishaan (TejNal performance) 

this is better. But it is very painful that makers considered all of us as fools. Showing all idiotic drama. Dadi heard clearly what Ruhaan said to Mishti. Still she didn’t get the truth. What is the need for Ruhaan to agree for the marriage. He can simply leave the house. If Mishti is not fainted in the mandap what will happen. 

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapaka70

this is better. But it is very painful that makers considered all of us as fools. Showing all idiotic drama. Dadi heard clearly what Ruhaan said to Mishti. Still she didn’t get the truth. What is the need for Ruhaan to agree for the marriage. He can simply leave the house. If Mishti is not fainted in the mandap what will happen. 

What to say it's the sad truth of itv show makers as their only aim is money not a good story.Once they earned enough they start to torture loyal viewers with illogical story.

coming to the show if mishti didn't faint means ruhaan himself will act as fainted or do something else to stop marriage and as per dadi next muhurat is after one year so he will get more time to set things right.

rapaka70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

What to say it's the sad truth of itv show makers as their only aim is money not a good story.Once they earned enough they start to torture loyal viewers with illogical story.

coming to the show if mishti didn't faint means ruhaan himself will act as fainted or do something else to stop marriage and as per dadi next muhurat is after one year so he will get more time to set things right.

I will be very happy if at all it happens. We are all lucky if they show that the mandap scene is a plan by Ruhaan and Pari . Otherwise it would be very hurting for the Mishaan fans that both of them didn’t care for their love