What if all this is an act between Akshat and Guddan?

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I understand that Akshat might have felt a certain way to know he is about to become a father, but come on it has not even been a month. Plus, Antara just said she is not sure if they did it or not. I just have a strong feeling after looking at the promo that it is a plan between Akshat and Guddan to get Antara to say the truth to everyone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nir_jaanu

I understand that Akshat might have felt a certain way to know he is about to become a father, but come on it has not even been a month. Plus, Antara just said she is not sure if they did it or not. I just have a strong feeling after looking at the promo that it is a plan between Akshat and Guddan to get Antara to say the truth to everyone. 

Tumhare muhme bAhot sari chocolate aur ice cream....

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think that is too easy. I would love for that to be true, I just donโ€™t feel like he knows anything yet. I think unfortunately guddan is going to have to suffer alone for awhile. But she seems to be assertive and strong per the promo, so Iโ€™ll hope for the best and hope that Aj will indeed wake up at some point.

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I think that is too easy. I would love for that to be true, I just donโ€™t feel like he knows anything yet. I think unfortunately guddan is going to have to suffer alone for awhile. But she seems to be assertive and strong per the promo, so Iโ€™ll hope for the best and hope that Aj will indeed wake up at some point.

Koi baat nahi woh maafi manega aur manayega apne guddan se kyun ki woh usse bharosa nahi kiya aur antara se zyada barosa kiya. Woh ISS baat ki jab pata chalega to woh bhut naraz hoga and tootjayega

Edited by samiaadiya12 - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aisa ho toh bohot accha. And in the promo AJ is being too dramatic ,so possible. 

But I feel guddan hi ladegi akele. Maybe now as haq she will ask for AJ's property. As I am sure that pendrive Antara has already stollen. She will ask for property to expose antara. Just guessing.  

Aur kar bhi kya sakte hain !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Aisa ho toh bohot accha. And in the promo AJ is being too dramatic ,so possible. 

But I feel guddan hi ladegi akele. Maybe now as haq she will ask for AJ's property. As I am sure that pendrive Antara has already stollen. She will ask for property to expose antara. Just guessing.  

Aur kar bhi kya sakte hain !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

That is a good move. I hope that Guddan after she recovers ( I think she'll be sad for a bit, that song might come in to play this week) But i think before long she'll resolve to fight. I think she should pretend to severe ties and ask for money and property. 

samiaadiya12 thumbnail

That is a good move. I hope that Guddan after she recovers ( I think she'll be sad for a bit, that song might come in to play this week) But i think before long she'll resolve to fight. I think she should pretend to severe ties and ask for money and property. 

Mujhe Lagta ki yeh akshan plan hai agar tum logo promo dekhte hai to samajhlege aj pink wala shirt jo pehnata hai itne hahahh aap log samajhte hai shayad guddan ne kardiya aisa ๐Ÿคฃchup chup ke Romance shayad ne kholdiya shell of the shirt aare confession hogayi hai to intense romance bakki anyway agle hafte hum sab kuch ach tarah se samjhenge agar plan hai to plan agar nahi hai to sherni haina sab kuch achi karegi 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

Mujhe Lagta ki yeh akshan plan hai agar tum logo promo dekhte hai to samajhlege aj pink wala shirt jo pehnata hai itne hahahh aap log samajhte hai shayad guddan ne kardiya aisa ๐Ÿคฃchup chup ke Romance shayad ne kholdiya shell of the shirt aare confession hogayi hai to intense romance bakki anyway agle hafte hum sab kuch ach tarah se samjhenge agar plan hai to plan agar nahi hai to sherni haina sab kuch achi karegi 

hayeee if only. We need spoilers, hopefully we get some today or tomorrow. I'm interested in seeing what Guddan does next. The promo gave me some hope in her reaction. She also needs to use the people she does have on her side, laxmi being no.1. I also think before long, durga may change sides, if only because to maintain self preservation on her part. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
samiaadiya12 thumbnail

hayeee if only. We need spoilers, hopefully we get some today or tomorrow. I'm interested in seeing what Guddan does next. The promo gave me some hope in her reaction. She also needs to use the people she does have on her side, laxmi being no.1. I also think before long, durga may change sides, if only because to maintain self preservation on her part. 

nahi durga kabhi side change nahi kare till last episode woh guddan sabse bada dushaman agar sab log achi hogi to koi villain nahi rehjayega After antara track durga rehjayegi villain woh and saru woh dono kabhi nahi badle shayad Rahul entry bhi hogi mater banjayega New villain shayad  ya phir Koi New villain aham baat yehi ki ab antara track khatam hogi phir bhut sare romance dekhenge nhok jhok remarriage suhaag raat intense scenes dekhenge bhut saraa pyar dekhenge New safar of akshan before New toofan i hope aisa hoga mujhe dekhna akshat la tadap kyun ki main jaante ho nishant will rock in this o want koi memory l'ISS track sach wala track Koi plan nahi hai guddu loss memory and bulajao akshat phir akshat uski yadach wapas karega tadpayega woh aise track main dekhna jaate ho