Episode Calmed My Nerves

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I seriously don't know what to expect from next episode, but today's episode really calmed my nerves 

Mishbir Aaj mishbir lag rahe the 

Angry chorni 

Tum sabse alag ho

Main Tumhari wajahse pareshaan nahi tha 

The happiness on mishti's face when abir said these words were awesome 

Abir's character didn't break my hopes till now and I am so happy for this 

That kabira song was awesome 

It depicts that mishti will make abir a non - banjara 😆

And abir will make mishti  more closer to her family 

Loved today's episode 🤗

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I knew it. Abir will never misunderstand Mishti. I had said the same thing in the AT yesterday.

Can't wait to watch the episode.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

I knew it. Abir will never misunderstand Mishti. I had said the same thing in the AT yesterday.

Can't wait to watch the episode.

You'll love it 🤗

Yup, abir didn't broke my hopes 

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so yesterday episode was to show abir trust on mishti even after hearing half conv and that too mishti words he trusted her that she cant speak those words just to show someone lowif there was other hero he would have shouted at he

if mishti is not going to attend engagement due to what happening at housewarming partyi badly want mishti to not attend and go to lakeside and abir come after herbadly want lakeside scene missing very badly

meenakshi not want bath maheshwari girl as bahu and this is a plus point and due to this only both will become her bahuif she would have accepted one there was chances but her habbit of apne leg pe kulhari marne ki

today episode meenu is underestimating abir love and trust on mishti and even their bond they have no idea how much depth mishbir relation hold how their bond grew from zero to 100 they just not fallen on looks they now r each other need

abir was ready to leave only mishti can stop him and abir can only make mishti feel that she is not alonethey not only love each but they r each other need

but i feel abir need to stop considering nako innocent and i think with this track it will happen but i doubt as he today even forgave him easily and just called it accident i hope after truth is out he not say that he done all these due to his love

today episode even highlighted how kunal is badly going to hurt abir unknowingly and in the process mishti will get hurt tooeven highlighted how both r alone in the happy family they need each other badlyso waqt lagega daily soap ka drama lamba chalega

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

so yesterday episode was to show abir trust on mishti even after hearing half conv and that too mishti words he trusted her that she cant speak those words just to show someone lowif there was other hero he would have shouted at he

if mishti is not going to attend engagement due to what happening at housewarming partyi badly want mishti to not attend and go to lakeside and abir come after herbadly want lakeside scene missing very badly

meenakshi not want bath maheshwari girl as bahu and this is a plus point and due to this only both will become her bahuif she would have accepted one there was chances but her habbit of apne leg pe kulhari marne ki

today episode meenu is underestimating abir love and trust on mishti and even their bond they have no idea how much depth mishbir relation hold how their bond grew from zero to 100 they just not fallen on looks they now r each other need

abir was ready to leave only mishti can stop him and abir can only make mishti feel that she is not alonethey not only love each but they r each other need

but i feel abir need to stop considering nako innocent and i think with this track it will happen but i doubt as he today even forgave him easily and just called it accident i hope after truth is out he not say that he done all these due to his love

today episode even highlighted how kunal is badly going to hurt abir unknowingly and in the process mishti will get hurt tooeven highlighted how both r alone in the happy family they need each other badlyso waqt lagega daily soap ka drama lamba chalega

Bold - Good analysis 👍🏼

And your post is so right 

I loved abir

In any other serial we highly expect ml to shout on FL especially if his family is involved but abir really made me feel proud of him as he supported RIGHT 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

I seriously don't know what to expect from next episode, but today's episode really calmed my nerves 

Angry chorni 

Tum sabse alag ho

Loved today's episode 🤗

Seriously yaar! So true! Aaj ka episode really made me feel happy. The makers of YRHPK always seem to surprise us. The day we are all enraged due to negativity and think that all episodes following it will be negative, the very next day is full of Mishbir scenes and song sequences. Loved the Kabira sequence. Bohot mast tha aaj ka episode 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bold - Good analysis 👍🏼

And your post is so right 

I loved abir

In any other serial we highly expect ml to shout on FL especially if his family is involved but abir really made me feel proud of him as he supported RIGHT 

Bold- That's why i love Abir. From the day one i have been telling that Abir's character is written so beautifully that any girl will fall in love with him. HayeThis role is made for Shaheer.😃

Woah... Kabira song... one of my fav.. YRHPK makers never fail to surprise us.Song picturizations are so good,actually story moves with the songs.

Eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Angry chorni 

Tum sabse alag ho

Loved today's episode 🤗

please post today's written update

RamAayeHain thumbnail