AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Manish = kartik

Kartik = naira 

Last leap tumhari vajese bits lol the karma

But what is this nonsence last time suwarna was sick +_+ kartik got divorced 

Now this dadi +_+

Naira is so shady she wants to cme back so dadi can die ðŸ¤£for the first time since the leap began i smiled at something she did...Like go naira go help dadi die bwahaha

Akhil is so useless... +_+ his scenes are a waste of space...

Poor pale faced kittu bullied into things he doesnt want... What does dadi want him to ruin vedika's life as well I thought she had experienced enough of life to know better but it doesnt seem so...I dk why everyone wants to hold on to her just let her die LEL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL that is what i thought too!!So much hue and cry over her who must be in her 90s and still surviving!! Killing others by sucking blood out of them like vampires. Esp. Karthik. She's after him. Poor guy he was so happyself after meeting Kairav and she again had to bring him back to his eternal sad state. She says she wants Karthik's happiness but y was she after him even after he became happy again?

I feel a bit sad for Pankhuri and think she shud have been opted/casted for Naira's new best frnd. She has way more ss than her!

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Removed!

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Lol..after kaira dadi is the next most important character..Lol..I think  she is also one of the leads at times ....she’s always right in the middle of whatever is going on in the show,.so I don’t think they’ll kill her off anytime soon..😂

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

The fact that she didn't go even for her own selfish self but for KD makes me cringe...same KD who disliked her from Day 1?...or same KD with whom she always had disagreements...when it comes to KD, Moksha her parpota wish and her wish to get Kartik remarried forcefully...all bent down...for Naira...self-respect didn't even exist at first place....but she had to stay heartless for 5 years...6 months and 3 days...so she won't be questioned regarding her son's paternity...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

The fact that she didn't go even for her own selfish self but for KD makes me cringe...same KD who disliked her from Day 1?...or same KD with whom she always had disagreements...when it comes to KD, Moksha her parpota wish and her wish to get Kartik remarried forcefully...all bent down...for Naira...self-respect didn't even exist at first place....but she had to stay heartless for 5 years...6 months and 3 days...so she won't be questioned regarding her son's paternity...

Naira tries so hard to keep up this mascaraed of doing things for others...like not telling kartik about his son for kairav....now going back for dadi? shes such a creep.... 

Shes very selfish 

and unlikable its like when she wants then her self respect is most important but if she changes her mind nothing else matters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Naira tries so hard to keep up this mascaraed of doing things for others...like not telling kartik about his son for kairav....now going back for dadi? shes such a creep.... 

Shes very selfish 

and unlikable its like when she wants then her self respect is most important but if she changes her mind nothing else matters

I don’t watch yrkkh continuously as it can get quite boring at times..but I usually know what’s going on in the show and I watch regularly when it’s interesting,.at the moment since the leap I’ve been watching and enjoying the episodes daily. But throughout the years that I’ve watched yrkkh, naitik has always been a great dad to naira and naksh a wonderful brother,.and their bond always seemed so strong,.so I can’t understand how naira will do that to her father and brother.. let them believe she’s dead..they say losing a child is the most intense pain,..so how can naira hurt her father so much,.thats what I find so hard to accept about nairas behaviour..

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t watch yrkkh continuously as it can get quite boring at times..but I usually know what’s going on in the show and I watch regularly when it’s interesting,.at the moment since the leap I’ve been watching and enjoying the episodes daily. But throughout the years that I’ve watched yrkkh, naitik has always been a great dad to naira and naksh a wonderful brother,.and their bond always seemed so strong,.so I can’t understand how naira will do that to her father and brother.. let them believe she’s dead..they say losing a child is the most intense pain,..so how can naira hurt her father so much,.thats what I find so hard to accept about nairas behaviour..

Naitik has been the perfect father...he treated her like princess...but he is no more a part of show...courtesy arrogant DKP...otherwise they could easily show...Naitik having a heart attack and Naira returning to Udaipur...it would make atleast infinitesimal sense than current scenario....

Well regarding Naksh....he became a more protective and caring brother after Ak's death...but him getting married to Keerti as  sacrifice for Naira (according to his perspective) landed her more into trouble...he wasn't a good brother when she needed him the most...like he use to get jealous when Naitik stayed with Naira in Mumbai during separation phase...blamed Naira for Keerti's miscarriage...chose Rishab for Naira without her consent when she was already married to Kartik during memory loss track...

Considering how much she claim to love Papa and Kartik who treated her like princess and queen what she did with them....most specifically with Kartik....is far far worst than what she did with anyone else...chip chip chashni's logic is whatever is applicable to Akshara must be applicable to Naira...Ak dead body wasn't found...so she was dead....Naira's dead body wasn't found so she was dead....but Ak belongings were found right?...whereas none of Naira's belongings were shown to be found...Naitik didn't believe that Akshara died...they showed a team searching for Ak's dead body...Ak's wrist watch was found...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont understand dadi... she wants kittu to be happy yet she is conveniently ignoring his pain... he doesnt want to marry anyone... so why cant she understand by doing this emotional drama not only is she hurting vedika by forcing a loveless marriage on her, but kittu as well... she knows he aint moving on even if he gets married to someone else, and she aint getting no parpota out of him.. unless she spikes his milk or something and makes vedika make him drink it lol... i wouldnt put it past her not to do that... anywho i agree with your title they should let her go... its about time... every time she pops up on the screen i cant help but roll my eyes... one day my eyes going to get stuck ðŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Karthik's happiness has nothing to do with her demand for his remarriage. When he was with naira she showed so much desperation to get a par-pota from karthik and did all kind of wacky things to make sure naira has a son, so that is all she cares about. She wants karthik to marry before she dies so she can make sure he has a son/ heir for her own satisfaction. Doesn't matter to her whether he is in an unhappy marriage, just as long as he has a baby-making machine. She's a selfish woman and the rest of the family act like this isn't the reason why dadi or any of them are desperate to get him married, else if it was about his happiness they would distract him from his sadness of losing naira with other things in the hopes he learns to live again and possibly fall in love again, but instead these lot show their true intentions by forcing him into a marriage. Hated how he was called selfish by manish for not giving into their demands of marrying and making babies. ðŸ¤¢