Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

upcoming... Mani in disguise look... 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: svati12

Looks like this track is for Mani's SS .

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svati12

Today Mani n simmi scene why do I feel nagin Shagun might leave yhm forever and new Jodi simnni will be new couple ...

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Today Mani n simmi scene why do I feel nagin Shagun might leave yhm forever and new Jodi simnni will be new couple ...

@bold This is not possible ..stop dreaming 🤣

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Anita leaving from yhm is not possible it will be only possible if show ends maybe shaggy will again turn nagin she is chameleon who changes color maybe again  she will change her color and then simmi and Mani might pair

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mani is giving faltu ki explanations and Ishita nods her head like a child😔

No call from Raman, for almost 2 weeks now. How can she think he is safe?? 

Completely ruined. 

This track would have been one memorable track, had they really planned , written and executed this track , instead of bringing it to cover kp's absence.

If this track happened to be on normal days, Ishita would have been in ICU by now. 

Yeah, I agree with her dil ki baat that he is indeed safe, but no response from him should scare the shit out of her. If she went into a shock, and living in a delusion, even then, the way they are showing Ishita is not enough. They should show More.

Ruhi is amazing👏

It's not even 10 episodes, Raman's alleged death left her mind, and now she is planning with Alu to curb the differences between her husband and brother👏. How can another issues bother her even, when her papa is no more and mom has lost her mind out of the shock?? 

Sorry, I haven't watched the complete episode, maybe Ruhi was really mourning, but that scene just made me feel disgusted about her. Once IshRa turns old, real old, I don't think this woman would give her time and energy for them. She might arrange all things for them, but she can really never come to be an emotional support for her parents.

Little Ruh was never this way. She would not think twice to die for her parents!! Ruhi now is unrecognizable. Completely butchered 🙏