sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today she went to a doctor complaining about being tired or something like morning sickness and in the promo, we saw her fainting. Going by the illogical ITV dramas, these are the signs of a pregnancy track. Are we going to watch this nonsense illogical thing too then? 

I seriously wish for one last time, CVS should not illogical things. If they are going to show this track, believe me, I'm not going to watch any further shows of this writer. 

Is there any news about mishti being pregnant or something? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pregnant kaise?😆 It's nothing like that..They just wanted her to faint in the mandap at the high point hence prepping audience from now itself..As per cvs, If all of a sudden she faints on Mandap it would look illogical(as if rest is logical😆) so they are showing that her health is not gd..Or she may use this as tool to convince Ruhaan to get married to Pari

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But how did she get pregnant???😦😧😮😲

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Pregnant kaise?😆 It's nothing like that..They just wanted her to faint in the mandap at the high point hence prepping audience from now itself..As per cvs, If all of a sudden she faints on Mandap it would look illogical(as if rest is logical😆) so they are showing that her health is not gd..Or she may use this as tool to convince Ruhaan to get married to Pari

Feeling better to think in this way. Thank God .Seriously CVS, I think I'm becoming delusional like Pari now 

sreelovesindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

But how did she get pregnant???😦😧😮😲

No, I don't know dear. Going by the illogical track record of CVS and typical ITV dramas, and of course seeing a delusional person all the week, I think I'm misinterpreting things. 

Like morning sickness, getting tired, fainting, only one thing is pending now-nausea to show signs of a pregnancy track. I think I'm over thinking now! 🙈

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

No, I don't know dear. Going by the illogical track record of CVS and typical ITV dramas, and of course seeing a delusional person all the week, I think I'm misinterpreting things. 

Like morning sickness, getting tired, fainting, only one thing is pending now-nausea to show signs of a pregnancy track. I think I'm over thinking now! 🙈

But How did she get pregnant? ..Only if she goes through artificial insemination😆

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

She’s suffering from severe stress and mental trauma. She’s giving all her happiness away to that pari ...dadi and pari were the instigators...even though unknowingly they terrified mishty into thinking that by marrying ruhaan she would be destroying her family like her father Kunal did,. so the doctor had told ruhaan she’s suffering from severe mental exhaustion...Even in the precap that pari is going on about never loving anybody else blah blah blah ...so mishty again will go all out to force ruhaan to marry her...poor mishty ..by putting pari first ..she’s destroying herself...

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is stressed out and may b having some health issue...even veer said today he is worried of her health

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mishti cant be pregnant.i am sure she is very stressed.