Kalma os I love you

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guyz I am back again so here is my little thought this is different from current track in this os  kalma is married the way they show in serial now they both are in love but fails to tell so here it goes 

Kalyani was waiting for his dear husband to come from police station the clock shows 10 pm she was playing with moksh 2 hours passes but still there was no sign of him finally moksh sleeps she puts her gently in cot and sit on floor and place her head on bed the cool winds coming from window she also sleeps other side malhar was also trying his levels best to finished off his work and go to home he was also missing her he finally reaches home and goes directly in his room he saw her sitting on floor and her head was on bed sleeping in uncomfortable position while waiting for him he smiles seeing her but also feels guilty to make her wait so much he gently picks her in his arms and puts her on bed he slowly without making noise goes to take bath while she gets up realizing the sound of shower she goes in kitchen to take food he comes out after taking bath he was wiping his hair when she calls her 

Kalyani: malhar ji ap kab aye??? Mujhe btya kyun nhi ??? Ma apka khana lagyi hon kaah le at least mujhe jaga diya Karen ab hmesha ki trh mujhe bed pa chor dete hain sone ka liye 

Malhar: relax kalyani ma abhi thori der pehle aya hon bus aur wese bhi ma khana thanda kah leta koi farq nhi tumhri neend kharb na ho isliye tume jagya nhi 

Kalyani: malhar ji  ap bh na ap jante hain na ma apni marzi sa apka wait karti hon apko khana dete hon khair baaten chore pehle dinner Karen 

Malhar: han baba kar leta hon tum na kar liya kya ?? AGR nhi kiya to ao sath ma Karen hazar dafa samhya  hai apna khayal kiya karo aise laprwah mat bano mera wait mat kiya karo aj kal police station ma kam zyada hota hai ma kya karon tumhra??? 

Kalyani: nhi kiya ma na aur ap yeh routine ab BA's band Karen roz jaldi jate hain aur raat ma itna late ate hain apki health kharb ho jaye GI 

Malhar feeds kalyani with his own hands both share deep eye lock then she also feeds him both finish the dinner and she brings black coffee for him he takes sip when he realizes she is tired and sleepy he ask her to sit on bed then talk they both are on bed while talking he puts his arm around her she smiles she sleeps in his arms both sleeps because of tired next morning kalyani wakes up and prepared break fast to him he eats while she talks 

Kalyani; malhar ji  aj jaldi a skten hai kya app?? 

Malhar: kyun kya hoa ??? Aj kuch khas hai kya tume to pta hai na kitna kaam hota hai aj kal likin kosish karon ga jaldi ane ki 

Kalyani: in her heart ( malhar ji  ko kuch yaad nhi lagta hai WO hamri anniversary bhool gaye hai ma bhi na kitni pagal hon WO aj kal thak jate hain koi baat nhi raat ma unhe surprise donge )

Malhar: kalyani kaha kho gayi ho yar ma ja RHA hon tumhra dheyan kaha hain jaldi ao na mujhe bye bhi nhi bolna kya ???

Kalyani: han han a gayi ma yeh Len apka tiffin sorry kam ki waja sa dheyan nhi raha bye 

Malhar goes closer he gives a tight hug to her she also holds her close he place a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving she was smiling liken always in police station malhar started to finish his work soon so that he can buy a gift for her on anniversary he remember the day when in early morning he checks his mobile to see the date when he realized that today is the most special day of his life and when their marriage happens he was pretending to forget in front of his wife because he wants to give her surprised in evening he plan the whole surprise other side kalyani also wears the black net saree and jewelry to look beautiful on the special day she was looking gorgeous she handed moksh to anupriya she makes all favourite dish of him for dinner she was just checking her self in mirror that how she looks in saree today she just to wish him finally the time of his arrival comes the sound of his jeep can easily heard he she goes in kitchen to make tea while he goes to take bath he comes out after taking bath and here she comes with tea wearing that black net saree his mouth gets open to see her in hot avtar the black saree shows her beauty well he was just staring her without blinking his eyes she was blushing under his gaze she takes step towards him and serve tea which he drinks without looking only gazing at her she serves dinner to him both eats silently only staring at each other she goes out to place utensils she again comes in room where he was waiting for her she was nervous plus excited finally be saw her again he locks the door he takes step towards her she started to takes step backwards she hits the wall he pinns her to wall then took her hand in his and huskily whispers Happy anniversary you are looking gorgeous Mrs rane she blushes and wishes him back he losses his control seeing her beauty he removes the pallu of her saree now her body was clearly showing he tie a beautiful kamarband around her waist his fingers was brushing against her skin heat was creating in her body she was loving the beautiful kamarbad which was a gift she was feeling shy redness comes on her cheek she pushes him away and trun to other side but he quickly pulls her more closer she close her eyes in shyness he place his lips on hers he gently kiss her with whole passion soon they parted due to oxygen and to catch breaths he picks her in his arms in bridal style and place her on bed he pulls the doori of her blouse now she was half naked she covers her breast with her hands he smiles seeing her all blushing he gently gives a hug to her to relax her because he knew all this is new for her he released her from hug then he removes his clothes and her remaining saree now both are completely naked in each others arms he kiss on her nose cheek ear lips neck and back he kiss her navel her legs she was getting breathless she also digs her nails in his skin then he touch her most private part she was getting nervous he started to kiss on her shoulders and back he then suck her breast and nipples she was moaning his name the finally he open her legs and make space for him to enter he slowly enters in her and make sure that she feels comfortable she first feels sharp pain inside her as it was her first time but then slowly she started to enjoy they started to run with their heartbeat she feels wet he finally release when they both reach on climax he kiss on her forehead a lone tear escaped from her eyes she feels bless to becomes his in every sense  he pull her in his arms both sleeps naked on bed he gently put comforter on them so they couldn't catch cold 

Next morning kalyani wakes up and realizes her state she feels shy she tries to gets up when he pull her close he wishper good morning to her which she also reply 

Kalyani : malhar ji  I have to get up na choren mera hath aur mujhe bhi aise kase chale ga pillu uth gya hoga 

Malhar: Kya kalyani sobha sobha mere romance ka mood kharb kar diya thori der aur ROK jao na AGR Jana hi to hai pehle I love you bolo aur Phir kiss kro phir Jana 

Kalyani: apbhi na malhar ji  acha theek hai I love you malhar ji  bus 

Malhar: I love you too kalyani rane ab meri kiss do aur jao 

With this malhar gives her a kiss on her lips then she kiss on his cheeks malhar close his eyes thinking she will kiss on his lips but she runs away leaving him irritated in morning 

This it plzzzz hit the button of like do comment and I will soon post next chap of my fff 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anna.Adh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was lovely and very much romantic. I hope the writers will make them confess soon.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Nice.. Passionate and romantic... 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really want malhar to gift kalyani a kamarbandh .This would b a dream come true .beautiful story.

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

The One shot was so romantic, cute and passionate.

I totally loved their bonding.

Keep writing more

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 

Do write more. 

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks you so much for all the love 

Being a lazy person I today read all comment of you guys