Kalma os raabta part 2

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again so here is the last and 2 part of raabta 

One month has been passed both malhar and sampda gets divorced and kalma marry each other in court now both are officially married couple sarthak and anupriya both happy for kalma kalyani was on cloud nine she was ready to take this relationship to next level because inside her heart knows that she has seen desired in malhar' eyes for her he was being a true gentleman never even holds her hand without her permission kissing and hugging was far away malhar was also feeling the same happiness he just want to make her his wife in true sense he already control his hormones enough in one month by only staring her beauty he just want to make love to her there are so many desires in his heart he goes in his room where he saw her playing with moksh in her arms he feels overjoyed to see the the love between these both he was just staring her when she realizes his presence she looks at him and smile seeing her smiling and blushing he looses his control he just grab his towel to take bath kalyani realizes that now he badly wants her the way he stare her with so much love in her eyes she felt melting her self in his gaze she decided to give him surprise she picks moksh in her arms and drops him to anupriya and comes back to her room she removes her clothes and simply wear her night dress she stand near window while waiting for him he comes out after taking bath he was shirtless wiping his hairs he saw her near window as usual looking gorgeous in moonlight wearing her night dress he lost his control he goes closer towards him and gives a back hug to her she was shocked but smiles and throws her slef in his arms he looses his control pinns her to  wall and simply places his lips on her he kiss her with whole passion she also put her arms around his neck he kiss on her neck and back he removes the strips of night dress and throws her clothes now she was standing bare body she was shivering she was getting breathless with his wet kisses he gently place her on bed and removes his pants he kiss on her neck back then on her legs and thighs he sucks her breast she moans she also respond back to him he kiss on his bally button she was breathing heavily her breast movement her moans makes him more crazy he started to brush his fingers in her private part he made space between her legs and enters in hers she digs her nail she first feels sharp pain he slow down for him to adjust her body after while she enjoy he increase his speed and they both reach on climax he kiss on her forehead tears roll downs from her cheek he wipes them and pulls her closer they both sleep in each other' s arms both soul becomes one while holding each other close in sleep  

Next morning kalyani was the first one to wake up she simply try to removes his hold on her body and goes to take bath she takes her clothes while going she comes out after taking bath she was looking gorgeous in her red suit she was trying to tie her dori of kurta when she feels his touch on her body he was smiling and standing behind with her his fingers was brushing against her skin she blushes and close her eyes he tie her dori while kissing her neck and back she holds the dressing tightly to take support he truns her around him and ask her to open her  eyes she opens her eyes he fills sindoor in her hair then he made her wear his mangalsutar she gives a tight hug to him 

Malhar : sharmao mat kalyani ab to tume puri life aise hi guzarni hai itna sharmo GI to kase chale ga ab to har raat ma tume aise hi pyaar karon ga you know kitna hard tha aik month mere liye khud ko control karna but ab tume mujhe sa koi alag nhi kar skta I love you more than anything you are only mine 

Kalyani: thank you so much mujhe aik month dene ka liye I love you too you are the best malhar ji  ma janti hon mere waja sa apko kitna wait karna para likin ma khud ab apka sath rehna chahti hon apki patni ki trh kal raat meri life ki best raat thi ma khud apki bana chahti hon ap bhi sirf mere hain aur kse ka nhi ab apko khud ko control karne ki ya permission ki need nhi ap Jan chahe mere kareeb a skte hain ap ka haq hai mujhe sirf apka 

With this malhar instantly pulls her closer to kiss her when suddenly anupriya knock on their door with moksh both leave each other and opens door kalyani takes moksh in her arms and he pull kalyani and moksh both closer while smiling 

This is it plzzzz shower you're love by commenting and liking I will be soon back with there is another idea in my mind you're response will motivated me to write more hope you guyz love it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow...simple amezing and passionate...

Do write more

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail