Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

From the precap, I felt that Ruhaan won't be able to take MISHTI's name in front of Pari. Mishti will definitely do something and stop him.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flowerYY

From the precap, I felt that Ruhaan won't be able to take MISHTI's name in front of Pari. Mishti will definitely do something and stop him.

Agree mishti will definitely do something and stop him to take her name but still one positive thing is ruhaan will inform pari that he doesn't love her and with this The end of female dhritrastra 's one sided love story 😃

Abhi female dhritrastra ki wicket girana zyada zaruri hai atleast woh ho jaye to b kafi hai 😆

Devi gandhari jisne apni akho par patti bandhli hai or love donation camp start kiya hai usko to ruhaan baad mai dekh lega😆

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

seriously chandu ...nikki ko ek minute mai bataya tha kisi or se pyar karta hu...yeh to so called best friend hai isko to ruhaan ek second mai bata deta tera jiju banne ka sapna hai mera or teri behen se bacche bhi plan kar raha hu🤣🤣

Aur voh sapna bhi detail batata ki unki poori delu life ro ro ke bitayegi 🤣🤪🥺 

Great to talk with you after a long time Silsila 1 days ki yaad aa gayi🤗

Tania🤗❤️missed You So much yaar 😳😎 kya maza kiya hum S1 per 🥳 jo bhi post karti Ho 👍🏼ekdum nishane pey teer jaisa lagthi 👍🏼hai👏 

Virtual Hug Big Hug GIF - VirtualHug BigHug Bear GIFs

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

mishti is listening so she will do something won't let ruhaan tell that he loves someone that is not pari😡

Yeah She hide and listens 🤪 voh Tab bhi unn dono pagals (Sissy +Daadi)  samjhasakthi ki Ruhaan ney yesa kyoun bola 😈🤣 mujhe mishti per poora bharosa hai 🥺👍🏼🤣

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Tania🤗❤️missed You So much yaar 😳😎 kya maza kiya hum S1 per 🥳 jo bhi post karti Ho 👍🏼ekdum nishane pey teer jaisa lagthi 👍🏼hai👏 

Virtual Hug Big Hug GIF - VirtualHug BigHug Bear GIFs

🤗🤗❤️

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Agree mishti will definitely do something and stop him to take her name but still one positive thing is ruhaan will inform pari that he doesn't love her and with this The end of female dhritrastra 's one sided love story 😃

Laughing Babies GIF - Baby Toddler Laughing GIFs

Abhi female dhritrastra ki wicket girana zyada zaruri hai atleast woh ho jaye to b kafi hai 😆

Devi gandhari jisne apni akho par patti bandhli hai or love donation camp start kiya hai usko to ruhaan baad mai dekh lega😆

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF - RollingOnTheFloor Laughing Emoji GIFs

Female Dhrutarastra🤣Devi Gandhari🤣 Yeh dono Ruhaan Bheem 😎 ki Samna karne padega 🤣vesey Daadi ka kya role hai 🤣

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mishti is seriously getting on my nerves now!!😡Whatever happens but the endgame should be Mishaan!! 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowerYY

She may even convince Pari saying like he is playfully making her jealous and something like that,, our dumpo Pari will believe that too and go back to her lala land 🤣

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SathyaT

She may even convince Pari saying like he is playfully making her jealous and something like that,, our dumpo Pari will believe that too and go back to her lala land 🤣

Sathya, this is what I think too, mentioned in the EDT. Either this or Ruhaan and I had a challenge to see if your love can stand the test....... and doll will be back to " I won't believe anything anybody tells me, anything I see, anything that I feel, except for what is my delusional head and what is in the clouds"😡 It is utterly disgusting and tiring to see this playing out day in and day out. This, I feel is the usual carrot for the weekend👎🏼. I feel that the destruction and carnage will continue till the end🤬