The same old ongoing track

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am fed up with the way the track is shaping up. The same old song goes on and on.Girl hates girl bets the boy to fall in love with the girl,then punish the girl by leaving her. Girl falls in love with the boy,boy betrays her and they split. and boy finally realizes his love for the girl.So I am gonna write my own take on the current track.

The Stand

"Sir hme pta chala h ki iss party me drugs supply kiye ja rhe h." Abhi was shocked,"Sir aap ye kya bol rhe h? Hmari party me drugs? Dekhiye hm bhut izzedar log h.Yha pe aisa kuch nhi ho rha h." The inspector said,"Mr Mehra hme ye information mili h ke iss party me drugs supply kiye ja rhe h. App hme hmara kaam krne dijiye. Agar sach me yha pe drugs supply nhi ho rhe h to hm chale jyenge.Par hme yha har ek member ki talasshi leni hogi." Saying so the police startedchecking every person in the party. Rhea had already planted the drugs in Prachi's purse. She was sure this time Prachi would definetly be out of her life for good. The lady constables were checking Prachi. They exclaimed,"Sir hme iski purse se drugs mile h."Prachi was shocked to say was an understatemen. Everyone present in the party were shocked. They had never expexted Prachi to be involved in substance abuse but all evidences were pointing against her. "Sir meri baat ka vishwas kijiye, Main drugs nhi use krti sir na mai supply krti hu."

"To fir ye drugs teri purse mai kaise aye ladki? Chal hmare saath police station." Saying so the lady constable started dragging Prachi Prachi kept on pleading to everyone that she was falsely being accused but no one paid any heed, everyone thought her to be the culprit. Prachi didn't know what was happening with her these days. From the moment she had set foot in this city everything had been going wrong. First they had lost their belongings,her mother had an accident and the she had been accused of murdering Rhea and now this. She was fed up of all this.Even Sir had refused to believe her. She had an inkling that Rhea might be behind this but she couldn't accuse her without proof. Nobody would believe her. As she was about to be dragged out of the house,she saw two people in her vicinity,her best friend her elder sister Kiara and Sunny her brother. She was shocked to see them there. They were supposed to be vacationing in Bali. When did they reach here and what the hellwas going on. She was really happy to see them but under these circumstances he couldn't say much.

Kiara and Sunny had just returned to India. They were planning to surprise their family when she got a call from a crying Shahna that Prachi had been arrested for selling drugs. Her sister,drugs? This couldn't be true, Prachi was just like her mother. She wouldn't do anything out of the line and this wa unbecoming of her character. She was sure someone else had intentionally sabotaged her sister. She and Sunny decidednot to inform their family of the matter. They would handle the matter on their own.Kiara wrote down the address Shahana sent and she and Sunny directed their driver to the Mehra mansion where they reached just on the nick of time to see Prachi being dragged by the police. "Rukiye aap meri behen ko kha leke ja rhe h?". Everybody's attention turned towards the voice of the owner. There stood a girl and a guy who were staring daggers at everyone. "Madam aap hmare raaste se hathiye. Iss ladki k bag me hme drugs mile h. Ye drugs supply krti h." "Aap meri behen ko mujhse jyada jante h? Main ye maan hi nhi skti ki meri behen aisa kuch kregi.Aap fauran chode use."

"Madam aap kaun h? Aap k saath inka kya rishta h? Main iski badi behen Kiara hu aur ye uska bada bhai Sunny. The entire Mehra household was shocked. Kiara was alive? And this was Sunny Disha and Purab's son?

Purab and Abhi stood with tears in thei eyes. It meant Prachi was his elder daughter whom he was searching for so long? She had been right there,in front of his eyes and he had not been able to identify his own daughter? As abhi was about to take a step towards Prachi,Kiara spoke,"Vhi ruk jaiye Mr Mehra. Main apki family ko meri behen ki zindagi barbaad nhi krne dungi. Aapki family ne hm dono ki zindagi barbaad kr di but main apni behen k saath aise nhi hone dungi". Saying so,she went and slapped Rhea hard. The sound of the slap resonanted in the ears of the stupified members."How dare you?",Rhea said. "Chup ek shabd mat bolna tum. Tmhari wajah se meri behen ko kitna kuch bardaash krna para. But not any more. I have proof that Rhea had planted the drugs in Prachi's bag,saying so she brought forward Rhea's friends and the guy who had given drugs to Rhea in the first place. After everyone heard what they had to say, Prachi has handed over to her sister by the police and they went away. Rhea was angry to see her plan getting foild again. Before she could so much as take a step towards Prachi,Kiara said,"Mujhe sharam aati h ye kehne me ki tm meri behen h. Jise tm aaj tk falsely accuse krte aai ho,vo tmhari badi behen Prachi h." Prachi was shocked to hear this confession She and Rhea were related? Mr Mehra was the father she had been searching for so long? She should have been happy by the news right? She had finally found her father,but she couldn'y find it in herself to be happy. That man had refused to believe her even when ahehad pleaded before him. She didn't want anything to do with him. With that reslve she spoke commanding the attention of everyone in the room,"Di chalo.Hme in logo k muh lgne ki koi zarwat nhi h. Main barso se apne papa ko dhoond rhi thi. Unse milna chahti thi ye jaane k liye ki unhono meri maa ko kyu akela chod diya but mujhe aaj lg rha h ki main aplogo k baare me nhi janti to vo mere liye zyada better hota. Mujhe naa aisi toxic family naa aise papa aur nahi aisi behen chahiye jise rishton ki koi jkadar naa ho,dusre logo ki izzat na ho." Saying so Prachi,Kiara and Sunny marched out of the house with their head held high leaving behind a broken family inside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe ENDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant. But I am  assuming that Kiara was never lost then. Or how did she meet Prachi. Could u elaborate? I am reading these FFs which r way better than the crap, we r made to watch or read. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree, same old stories, same old songs, same old talking to the moon, same old pining after each other but making no attempt to find each other (it’s like they enjoy being miserable). Rheas plan is disgusting and I have a feeling that we are going to have to suffer months or years of rheas “plans”, maybe even meera. 

On a side note, Pragya blames abhi for kiaras death and left with one of the twins but took the bracelet he gave her as a gift 🤪 if he’s face reminded her of what she felt she lost because he wouldn’t pay the kidnappers, why doesn’t the jewellery he gave her remind her. 

Same old bs, how much longer will this go on for. I think the makers are mistaking viewer loyalty when they watch for show for actual enjoyment. Most ppl on here at least have been bored for a while