Conversation on Ruhaan knowing the truth

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the conversation i would like to see between Pari, Mishti & Ruhaan....

scene starts with Ruhaan getting to know the truth when Radhika blabbers in her excitement in the kitchen when Ruhaan and Rads were present.

Ruhaan goes to Pari's room: (Mishti not there then)

Pari: Wow, Ruhaan. Just now I saw you at breakfast table, aur tum yahan aa gaya? You miss me so much?

Ruhaan with blood boiling: whaattt ? miss whom pari? You or the one i love?what the hell is happening here pari?

Pari: what are you teasing me, Ruhaan ? You love me, right?

R : Paarrrriiiii...tum kya bol rahi ho? when did i love you or when did i say i love you? what are you smokin ?

P: mazaak bandh karo R. You love me and i love you ,hai na? You did all those things for my family for my love right? 

R(now seriously high on anger) : pari, bas karo. when did i say i love you pari? i never thought you in that way Pari . when did i lead you on ,pari? i never thought tum aise bhi soch sakte hai...so baseless...

P on tears now: Ruhaan, please. sabko pata hai ki tum mujhe pyaar karte hai

R: Parrriiiii...enough is enough. I don't know and i don't care why you formed such stupid idea in your mind .I never loved you, in fact, i loved your sister. The only girl for whom i can do everything is your sister, Mishti. I saw you as a good friend and as a sibling just like ansh ,Pari. I am no way responsible for your stupid thoughts ,Pari. aur upar se, how dare you arrange for my marriage without my permission, pari ? don't you have an inch of courtesy to ask if i love you before spreading nonsense about me ? sach mein pari, tum...

Mishti arriving then: stop it Ruhaan.what you think ,you are doing? How dare you talk aise to Pari?

R: Shut up, Mishti. Tumhari saare naatak samajh mein aagaya. what did you think, i will be happy with Pari? I will stop loving you mishti? I loved you and love you forever mishti, but iska matlab nahin hai ki tum meri zindagi ka faisla le sakti hai. woh bhi,shaadi ka. kya tum sach mein mujhe pyaar karti ho, mishti?

M on tears now, and P on shock mode : Haan , mein mujhe pyaar karti hun tujhe , par mein apni behen ke zindagi nahin cheen sakthi hai !

R: Cheen, my foot. Kiski zindagi kissi cheen rahi hai,mishti ? tum pari ka, ya pari tumhari ? infact, tum dono meri zindagi mujhse cheen rahi hoon mishti...

M: Ruhaan,please. trust me, pari will be a better life partner than me. she loves you a lot.

R: Yeah, she loves me so much that she doesn't care to know about my feelings .In fact, tum bhi

P: Ruhaan.stop it.yeh sab meri galti hai. i thought you loved me , i thought you cared for me. 

R: damn it, pari. please mujhse baat mat karo or i don't know what i'll do.

He stares at mishti.He goes to his room,packs his bags and comes out with his luggages packed, ready to leave the house.

Rad comes there now. Radhika : kya hua ruhaan.tum shaadi se pehle hi humari pari ko le jaayenge?

R: Dadi, please.pata nahin ,kisne aapse kaha ki mein pari se pyaar karta hun. tumhari dono pothi assume karte karte bina pooch kar meri shaadi plan karti thi.i love your elsest pothi, mishti. meri zindagi mein sirf uski jagah hai, aur koi nahin .inn sab shaadi ki drama bandh karo. mein yahan se nikal rahi hoon . patha nahin kya kya hogi ,agar mein rukhta to. 

R to M : Mishti, mein sirf tumse pyaar karti hoon. Par tumhare liye mujhse zyaada, tumhari family important hain , par mere liye, sab kuch tum ho. Pata nahin mere pyaar mein kuch kam ho, ki tumhare liye meri feelings nazar nahin aa rahe hain. Mein chalti hoon mishti , apni flat ko.mujhe aur takleef nahin sehar sakta . Mein aap logon se( to family) pyaar karti hoon, par , ab mujhe time chaahiye, iss drama ko boolne ke liye.please ,mujhe maaf karo. aur ,mishti, jab tumhe meri pyaar nazar aati to ,call karo. Mere pyaar ke lie, puri zindagi wait kar saktha hoon par, kisi aur se shaadi nahin kar saktha hoon mein. Good bye.

R to P: Pari,i'm sorry. agar mein harsh ho tho. par sach yahi hai ki mein tumse nahin pyaar karte aur nahin karega . Bye

He does namaskar to Rads and leaves home leaving all three delusional ladies to their own shock, worries and tears for doing things they shouldn't have. 

P.S.Sorry for all the typos, grammatical mistakes .Hindi is not my speaking language.I just wanted the convo to happen because i am super frustrated with the three ladies. It's time they understand things.Do ,share your opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

This is the conversation i would like to see between Pari, Mishti & Ruhaan....

scene starts with Ruhaan getting to know the truth when Radhika blabbers in her excitement in the kitchen when Ruhaan and Rads were present.

Ruhaan goes to Pari's room: (Mishti not there then)

Pari: Wow, Ruhaan. Just now I saw you at breakfast table, aur tum yahan aa gaya? You miss me so much?

Ruhaan with blood boiling: whaattt ? miss whom pari? You or the one i love?what the hell is happening here pari?

Pari: what are you teasing me, Ruhaan ? You love me, right?

R : Paarrrriiiii...tum kya bol rahi ho? when did i love you or when did i say i love you? what are you smokin ?

P: mazaak bandh karo R. You love me and i love you ,hai na? You did all those things for my family for my love right? 

R(now seriously high on anger) : pari, bas karo. when did i say i love you pari? i never thought you in that way Pari . when did i lead you on ,pari? i never thought tum aise bhi soch sakte hai...so baseless...

P on tears now: Ruhaan, please. sabko pata hai ki tum mujhe pyaar karte hai

R: Parrriiiii...enough is enough. I don't know and i don't care why you formed such stupid idea in your mind .I never loved you, in fact, i loved your sister. The only girl for whom i can do everything is your sister, Mishti. I saw you as a good friend and as a sibling just like ansh ,Pari. I am no way responsible for your stupid thoughts ,Pari. aur upar se, how dare you arrange for my marriage without my permission, pari ? don't you have an inch of courtesy to ask if i love you before spreading nonsense about me ? sach mein pari, tum...

Mishti arriving then: stop it Ruhaan.what you think ,you are doing? How dare you talk aise to Pari?

R: Shut up, Mishti. Tumhari saare naatak samajh mein aagaya. what did you think, i will be happy with Pari? I will stop loving you mishti? I loved you and love you forever mishti, but iska matlab nahin hai ki tum meri zindagi ka faisla le sakti hai. woh bhi,shaadi ka. kya tum sach mein mujhe pyaar karti ho, mishti?

M on tears now, and P on shock mode : Haan , mein mujhe pyaar karti hun tujhe , par mein apni behen ke zindagi nahin cheen sakthi hai !

R: Cheen, my foot. Kiski zindagi kissi cheen rahi hai,mishti ? tum pari ka, ya pari tumhari ? infact, tum dono meri zindagi mujhse cheen rahi hoon mishti...

M: Ruhaan,please. trust me, pari will be a better life partner than me. she loves you a lot.

R: Yeah, she loves me so much that she doesn't care to know about my feelings .In fact, tum bhi

P: Ruhaan.stop it.yeh sab meri galti hai. i thought you loved me , i thought you cared for me. 

R: damn it, pari. please mujhse baat mat karo or i don't know what i'll do.

He stares at mishti.He goes to his room,packs his bags and comes out with his luggages packed, ready to leave the house.

Rad comes there now. Radhika : kya hua ruhaan.tum shaadi se pehle hi humari pari ko le jaayenge?

R: Dadi, please.pata nahin ,kisne aapse kaha ki mein pari se pyaar karta hun. tumhari dono pothi assume karte karte bina pooch kar meri shaadi plan karti thi.i love your elsest pothi, mishti. meri zindagi mein sirf uski jagah hai, aur koi nahin .inn sab shaadi ki drama bandh karo. mein yahan se nikal rahi hoon . patha nahin kya kya hogi ,agar mein rukhta to. 

R to M : Mishti, mein sirf tumse pyaar karti hoon. Par tumhare liye mujhse zyaada, tumhari family important hain , par mere liye, sab kuch tum ho. Pata nahin mere pyaar mein kuch kam ho, ki tumhare liye meri feelings nazar nahin aa rahe hain. Mein chalti hoon mishti , apni flat ko.mujhe aur takleef nahin sehar sakta . Mein aap logon se( to family) pyaar karti hoon, par , ab mujhe time chaahiye, iss drama ko boolne ke liye.please ,mujhe maaf karo. aur ,mishti, jab tumhe meri pyaar nazar aati to ,call karo. Mere pyaar ke lie, puri zindagi wait kar saktha hoon par, kisi aur se shaadi nahin kar saktha hoon mein. Good bye.

R to P: Pari,i'm sorry. agar mein harsh ho tho. par sach yahi hai ki mein tumse nahin pyaar karte aur nahin karega . Bye

He does namaskar to Rads and leaves home leaving all three delusional ladies to their own shock, worries and tears for doing things they shouldn't have. 

P.S.Sorry for all the typos, grammatical mistakes .Hindi is not my speaking language.I just wanted the convo to happen because i am super frustrated with the three ladies. It's time they understand things.Do ,share your opinion.

It is good but it will  not happen . Misti will not confess till she gets green signal from Pari.She will deny deny & Ruhaan will be frustrated.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

It is good but it will  not happen . Misti will not confess till she gets green signal from Pari.She will deny deny & Ruhaan will be frustrated.

+1 even if Ruhan dies she wont 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

And I think Pari's dialogue in show will be "We are friends, right?!" but not any "You love me right?!" .. cause she doesn't take any risk of it. She doesn't want to take the possibility of him saying No.  For friend he won't say no anyway.  So she has to play safe game , until when I am wondering though.🤪 Veer shown her a pic of him with her sister , though her sister convinced her that it isn't true.. she was supposed to make sure that isn't true by communicating with Ruhaan but she chooses to live in her dreams..🤪

Ruhaan leaving the home is the best part of your writing. And feel Ruhaan should give it back to Radhika too. This lady is concluding that he is in love with one girl and giving commitment to another girl.. on what basis?! Based on one girl imagination?!

Radhika never saw Ruhaan saying that he loves Pari.. and she saw him saying that he loves Mishti, infact that they love each other.. still she chooses to behave as Pari and Ruhaan are in some divine bond where as Mishti involved with Ruhaan in some affair..😳 She says both Mishti and Pari are equal to her but she behaves otherwise..