new picture...Vedika in red bridal outfit

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi ladies,..there’s a new picture of vedika on Instagram wearing a red bridal outfit,,,i don’t think she’ll wear red for an engagement so it looks like a wedding ..what Do you all think.. would the Goenkas Make karthik Marry vedika So soon ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Hi ladies,..there’s a new picture of vedika on Instagram wearing a red bridal outfit,,,i don’t think she’ll wear red for an engagement so it looks like a wedding ..what Do you all think.. would the Goenkas Make karthik Marry vedika So soon ?

It seems that this time rajan shahi will do something he hasn't done till date in this show, and that is actually have one of the leads marry another person. This show for me has actually been ruined beyond repair after they made naira make such stupid decisions and this time I can't even blame the male lead for moving on and marrying another woman as he would be justified. With kaira, rajan shahi actually made a mockery of marriage which he never did with naithik and akshara but he did it with kaira because he eventually completely ran out of ideas on how to stretch the show further so instead made kaira split up numerous times. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

That picture is from savan milni, but going by her look I think Kartik has agreed for marriage. 

According to Garima, Kaira will be coming face to face next week, so don’t think Naira would walk in on Kartik marrying Vedika. Let’s see if he sticks to his decision of marrying her after knowing about Naira being alive and his son. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Doubt any marriage is happening. I think the actress playing Vedika is leaving the show because she signed a contract for a movie.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rose2015

Doubt any marriage is happening. I think the actress playing Vedika is leaving the show because she signed a contract for a movie.

I hope so because the show will be ruined even more if they actually show the male lead marrying another woman. Honestly I don't get what these writer's were on when they decided to ruin naira's character this much. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe Naira will walk in to their wedding ceremony. I hope the family gives Naira hell like she has never experienced before.  Her going back will only rub salt on their wounds.  Maybe as they enter Goenka Villa Kairav yells, "Papa!"

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago