sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just a try to bring a smile on all people who are frustrated. Bear with me! 

Mishti is like a moon, that gives brightness to her ever dark family. Family haunted by dark pasts, dark thoughts and filled with people who choose to live in their dark delusional world than to see a illuminious reality. Mishti is the only light to her dark kingdom. She's good, beautiful in and out, her only drawback being she, a confused soul .She did not have the bright light to guide her life .All the days, she lived,  before Ruhaan, she was guided and fed light and strength by the imaginary sun, she always had with her, her mom. Then, she had Ruhaan. The sun of her life. He gives her all love she needs to illuminate her world. He gives her warmth, a sense of being secure and love she was longing for. But, Alas, she rather chose the earth than the sun. 

Ruhaan, the sun of her moon. He's bright, sharp, and gives sunshine to everyone around him . Everyone is charmed by him, that everyone loves him, including this earth girl pari. Though, I'm assuming Pari as earth, ironically, she's the one out of earth always. Because of the light of advice, the sun gave her, she assumed that the Sun revolves around her and she's all set to love him ,without knowing her sister, the moon shines bright and brighter because of Ruhaan. But, no, the Sun has his eyes, arms, everything ,only for his love Mishti. 

With now, the earth put in between the sun and the moon ,will MisHaan survive the lunar eclipse they are about to face. 

I'm sure they will do, because the nature has its effect. True love will have eclipses, earthquakes,everything, but it's only going to make them stronger. Stronger with experiences to overcome problems. Love, MisHaan !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully explained😍❤️ Ruhaan - Sun & Mishti-Moon❤️

I missed ur posts sree🤗

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

U explained everything so beautifully👏

Mishti is like the Moon & Ruhaan is the sun of her life❤️

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What a beautiful post 👏❤️

just loved it ❤️❤️❤️

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Just a try to bring a smile on all people who are frustrated. Bear with me! 

Mishti is like a moon, that gives brightness to her ever dark family. Family haunted by dark pasts, dark thoughts and filled with people who choose to live in their dark delusional world than to see a illuminious reality. Mishti is the only light to her dark kingdom. She's good, beautiful in and out, her only drawback being she, a confused soul .She did not have the bright light to guide her life .All the days, she lived,  before Ruhaan, she was guided and fed light and strength by the imaginary sun, she always had with her, her mom. Then, she had Ruhaan. The sun of her life. He gives her all love she needs to illuminate her world. He gives her warmth, a sense of being secure and love she was longing for. But, Alas, she rather chose the earth than the sun. 

Ruhaan, the sun of her moon. He's bright, sharp, and gives sunshine to everyone around him . Everyone is charmed by him, that everyone loves him, including this earth girl pari. Though, I'm assuming Pari as earth, ironically, she's the one out of earth always. Because of the light of advice, the sun gave her, she assumed that the Sun revolves around her and she's all set to love him ,without knowing her sister, the moon shines bright and brighter because of Ruhaan. But, no, the Sun has his eyes, arms, everything ,only for his love Mishti. 

With now, the earth put in between the sun and the moon ,will MisHaan survive the lunar eclipse they are about to face. 

I'm sure they will do, because the nature has its effect. True love will have eclipses, earthquakes,everything, but it's only going to make them stronger. Stronger with experiences to overcome problems. Love, MisHaan !

Beautiful post.. need of the hour I guess..

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...awesome post...

P.S If teacher explain geography this way every student will score good marks.

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are sweet 🤗. It's beautiful ❤️

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very well explained the relationship between mishti and ruhaan😊

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pranu, diya, swathi,flowery ,Growmoon ,kkr7,sahisri

Thank you all🤗❤️

glad that you all liked it.I will try to come up with posts like this !