Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Agreed to you point.. to bring the tashan they are unnecessarily bringing the money matters which isn't actually Jhanvi's trait.. the writers just need to focus more on the moral conflicts.. They should actually show Jhanvi's target being Sr. Mittals and Kabir trying to protect them coz at this age of sr. Mittals he cant afford to pass them through the harsh realities and difficulties of life... this way both will have some justification for their acts

@ bold: Yes this is a good point. That would look better. They can even show Pooja/Kabir hating each other over their siblings, like Kabir is angry 'cos of Dhruv and Pooja is angry 'cos Rani is obsessed with Kabir. That would have more logic.

I am just not liking this rich v/s poor vaale taane, because Pooja had a motive behind making the Mittals homeless and that was revenge, not greed.

If earlier some people had a problem connecting to Jahnvi, they will find Pooja even more unbearable. 

I don't how makers are planning a JaBir lovestory (if they are), if Jahnvi fans also feel weird rooting for her. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Great post 😎

To be frank- There is an artificial , nonsense conflict happening between kabir and pooja now, which i find super se uper boring , and some fans are calling this “tashan” 🤔 dunno how the trp audience is gonna accept this. 🤔

But Amma pooja scene was good today 😳

Actors are doing their job well! 

The writing needs to get back on track asap. 

yes, Amma-Pooja scene was saving grace.

I liked the Jai-Sonali scene also, because it was realiztic and relatable. 

Like you said, at this point, this does seem like a nonsense conflict, which is doing no favor to both Pooja and Kabir's characters. Actors are doing their jobs well, writers need to be back on track. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Today they have a chance to speak with Pooja with open hearted and ask the excuse from her..  They could tell the reason behind their silence. But their reaction was , they are pure souls as you said and Pooja did a big mistake by snatching their property.  So she will be punished.

Yes, the show is taking this direction. Which I find very unfair. For Pooja is not a villain. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Totally agreed we need accept one thing about ITv is they cant make some one right by making the other right wrong 

Character like pooja who are actually right are just potrayed wrong to show characters kavya-kabir in right position

Exactly, Shru! 

I don't know why in ITV they come to this conclusion. Pooja is still grey, but this whitewashing of Mittal family is annoying me. 

The writers need to remind audience how much Pooja suffered, and stop showing her like a rich brat. She is not that. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hilarious post by you, @TM! 👏

Thank you! 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

"Coming to Mittals now. Again Chaachi and Suman, behaving that they are pure souls, like seriously, Pooja reminded them in the 50th episode that how they supported PK in their silence, and yet they have the gall to argue her? Let alone, face her? "

Today they have a chance to speak with Pooja with open hearted and ask the excuse from her..  They could tell the reason behind their silence. But their reaction was , they are pure souls as you said and Pooja did a big mistake by snatching their property.  So she will be punished.

They think PK is Dead so no need to say sorry,....and they think Poojas main mission was to kill PK and not taking property and business ...🤣

Sr Mittals are shameless spineless Weak people ..

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Your post is so funny🤣 especially the comparison with national parties... I am not watching the show these days.. but loved it post...❤️

Thank you so much!

I'm glad you found it funny, my sense of humor is rather poor really, so thank you for liking it. 😂