Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What is the problem with the title? This is the aftermath of that brahm. After chapters. Trust me when i say it is even more justifiable now.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

Agreed it will be awkward and cringeworthy however they spin it . Even if Jhanvi and Dhruv were not legally married or their relationship was platonic the point is Kabir and Jhanvi considered themselves brother in law and sister in law ( I understand in Indian culture in India this is viewed like brother and sister correct me if I am wrong ) for years . Also living under the same roof for years as seems to be the case in all these indian soap operas and seems to be another cultural thing just heightens the brother sister like bond . Also what does that say about Kabir as a character - first marry my friend’s wife then my sister in law Dude get a girl of your own that hasn’t been involved with anyone you know please ! lol 

There was a show on Zee tv a while back called Aade Aadoori or something like that which did indeed show the illicit relationship between a brother in law and sister in law but it was gradually revealed and there was an actual backstory . The actress portraying the sister in law performed her role so well and with such subtlety showing her repressed desire guilt twisted justification and anger - all these conflicting emotions- that the viewer was actually able to empathize with her or at least understand her to some extent while still disapproving of what she was doing . Her husband was working for extended periods in another country since the beginning of her marriage and she was stuck at home taking care of his family not that it justifies her actions but lays the foundation for how limited her world was . I doubt a leap and even a gradual unfoldment could justify anything in this case but this is all speculation anyway . We will have to wait to see what actually pans out

It is over or it didn't happen. Is it THAT difficult to understand?

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Well I for one was always hoping Zain and Shrenu to be paired opposite each other but the makers took a 180 degree turn and ruined it for me. 

But to really think or put it in perspective— Jhanvi- Dhruv were never physical, correct? Jhanvi did not love Dhruv.. and in all reality everything was fake for Jhanvi .. every relation so why is it gross if Kabir and Jhanvi actually become a couple? If anyone remembers Geet and Maan show— Geet was Maan’s Bhabi. Legally married and pregnant with Maan’s brother. Geet even loved Maan’s brother but they ended up being together and it was a hit Jodi. Here the story is totally different.

I really want to wait it out and see how things go! 

Right. She left them all. That is the point right? It was all fake. She is a brahm. Jahnvi is a lie by Pooja. He is gonna take revenge on Pooja the real person and youth might enjoy the tashan between a man and a woman. That's it!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

There are hit jodis of dewar- bhabhi in star plus itself. 😳

1.Kumkum-sumit(Kumkum -pyara sa bandhan) Kumkum was married to jatin, sumits elder brother. When he died sumit married her for the sake of unborn child and a second marriage drama was also there. The story was beautiful with Sumit falling in love with child and then his wife. It was a bold concept. And it was a sucesssfull show got many awards

2. Karan Virani-Nandini(ksbkbd) Even though Nandini and Karan loved each other she has to marry Ansh ,step bro of Karan. When tulsi killed Ansh Karan marries Nandini. She too gave birth to anshs child. And Karan-Nandini jodi is considered as one of hit jodi of ITV itself even more than Mihir -tulsi.

Never underestimate the power of dewar-bhabhi😆

Gulal itself which was Shrenu's launchpad!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol now its like people are looking for excuses to somehow pair Janvi and Kabir.

First of all I fail understand how on earth is this scenario of Janvi and Dhruv not being married???? 

Just because they didnt show any episode of Dhruv Janvi marriage doesnt mean they arent married. 

So its like the Mittal family brought Janvi to their house and gave her a status of Mittal Bahu living with their unwed elder son? Does it even make sense???? 

Where is this idea even coming from? 

Rahi baat Janvi being Pooja and marriage being nullified..  umm ok indeed the marriage could be illegal but fact is it was Pooja the human who took saat phere with Dhruv. Also it was Pooja only who called Kabir as "Bhaiya". 

Legal matters can be a different case but on human level Janvi/Pooja will still be Kabir's bhabhi. 

Though a fradulant bhabhi but still a bhabhi. No one can change that fact. Pooja married Dhruv and lived with the Mittals as their bahu for few years. Those relationships were real even though with a fake identity but real. Also do I have remind how Dhruv used to be all romantic with Pooja/Janvi during that time?

Desperation is indeed very high. Can be clearly seen lol😆

Dhruv was desperate and Manohar was touchy so Pooja shud not be free What do u even mean? All u ppl just are fans of kavya kabir or Jhanvi Dhruv that is for all this crying.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Anju have watched the show? Janbir revenge is fine, their romance will make no sense in the show. I've watched it everyday, barring one week, and it would look odd, trust me. Even TRP audience won't accept. It's not just about devar Bhabhi, there was no vibe no logic nothing to their romance. 

We can get Shrezain pair in some other proper romantic drama. It would not look good forced here. Just imagine, would you suddenly accept Shivaay Gauri as a romantic pair, or Annika Rudra as a romantic pair? 

If they are kicking out Tanvi, which is sad, then they can get another actress for Zain, someone popular this time, then it will cause no confusion for TRP audience. Last time TRP audience were confused because two popular stars were not paired together. This time they can have 3 popular stars, Zain and xyz as the pair, and Shrenu as the antagonist.

That's what I think.

Trust me it is just their story of Clashes of Titans. That's it. They are bonded by revenge. People are mistaking it. Sometimes enemies story is watchable too if they are opp. genders and of same age group. That is what they are doing. 

Love story def. will be of Rani and that newcomer's son.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

There is so much of hue and cry here same with Kasauti. Makers know how to cover the plotholes. Whether it is making Dhruv Jhanvi marriage invalid or making Anurag cancel their so called thread waki and sindoor wali adha adhoora temple marriage so that they are not married now and her mrg with Bajaj will be valid. Trust the makers. They know their craft well. Actors do their job perfectly baring few.