Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shalini track is officially over. Watch July 3rd show for update.

Next track two pregnant women.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rose2015

Shalini track is officially over. Watch July 3rd show for update.

Next track two pregnant women.

Is the show ending this week or next week?

rose2015 thumbnail
I don't know about that. The show seems to be on only three days a week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

FL, shristi, is starting as the replacement lead for ek thi rani ek tha ravan on star Bharat today or tomorrow. I saw her in a promo for that show.

This show must have wrapped up its shooting schedule or be close to it.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the last episode is on the 12 july. im quite liking this new story about both being pregnant at the same time. instead of showing the bs with shalini, they should of showed this and how satya and jaya/suranas cope with mum and daughter being pregnant at the same time. 

rose2015 thumbnail

I am wondering if Wednesday is the last episode since it has been only coming three days a week. They fastforwarded the pregnancies and both have given birth and from the dialogue I thought maybe it was the last episode.

Samar says he will make sure to teach his daughter never to say "Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi."

TheBigTicket thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I am wondering if Wednesday is the last episode since it has been only coming three days a week. They fastforwarded the pregnancies and both have given birth and from the dialogue I thought maybe it was the last episode.

Samar says he will make sure to teach his daughter never to say "Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi."

If you look at the actors Instagram stories they're all saying good bye and that they're sad it ended. Pretty sure that's the end of the show.