sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, people. 

I'm super frustrated to watch Pari on screen. I literally feel the volcano erupting from me seeing her. Call me, sadist, because I'm. No character has earned this much hatred from me as Pari does ,of course, except her mom. Not even Dolores Umbridge.This woman is exactly her mother -seeing and looking at things in their own way against reality. 

I'm not against fragile people or tomboy people, in fact, I love to see those characters growing,  seeing them struggle, understand people and get matured. But, strike off all those things for this girl, she's out of all this world. It's better to see an outright villain than to see a person who cries, shivers, trying to get sympathy .Its not about being good or bad, but about seeing how many people are affected by your actions and thoughts.She turns a blind eye on how her actions affect other people just like her mom. Of course, she doesn't have bad intentions, just like her momma, but both have the habit of not seeing the pain they give others .They assume themselves as innocent souls who are not understood by the people. Its like preparing kheer for your family without seeing the expiry date of the ingredients and claiming that you are innocent and good and the expiry of the products happened without your knowledge.. Sigh!

Pari really needs to grow up. She must go somewhere alone, see the world, understand that she is no where near to being selfless. She must get matured enough to see the love that Mishti and mauli had for her. 

Arnav and Ruhaan must really get out of her sight. It's better for everyone that she be left alone to get matured first, before, getting into any relationships. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The way she cried when Ruhaan yelled at her was horrible to watch..She is crying for petty things and her family obviously feel that she is very delicate and can't handle any kind of heartbreaks or difficulties..She should give them that assurance that she is strong enough to face every struggle..Hope she does that in future atleast

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

The way she cried when Ruhaan yelled at her was horrible to watch..She is crying for petty things and her family obviously feel that she is very delicate and can't handle any kind of heartbreaks or difficulties..She should give them that assurance that she is strong enough to face every struggle..Hope she does that in future atleast

Yes, pranu. This girl needs to see and correct certain things before it gets her to drown in guilt 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

why her family thinks like that? And what it means can't handle heartbreak or difficulties

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

why her family thinks like that? And what it means can't handle heartbreak or difficulties

Being sensitive all the time and crying for petty things..That's why ppl around her always says that Pari shouldn't get suffered or she shouldn't get affected as if she is suffering from chronic disease🙄🤷

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Being sensitive all the time and crying for petty things..That's why ppl around her always says that Pari shouldn't get suffered or she shouldn't get affected as if she is suffering from chronic disease🙄🤷

everyone has to face difficulties in some point of life her family can't keep saving her from difficulties all the time she should be taught to face difficult times rather than calling her delicate.

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

everyone has to face difficulties in some point of life her family can't keep saving her from difficulties all the time she should be taught to face difficult times rather than calling her delicate.

Yeah that's what they should do..But these ppl are really weird