Just when i thought....

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was just about happy with Meera’s dialogue yesterday when she acknowledged Abhi can never love her. Thought for once the CVs were actually trying to keep her character positive and showing her overcoming temptation. Guess i got my hopes up too soon. 

Am i the only one steaming seeing her touch Abhi’s face? 

I keep asking myself why am i doing this to myself. I need to be less involved with this show. It’s starting to become detrimental to my sense of sensibility 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misfit007

I was just about happy with Meera’s dialogue yesterday when she acknowledged Abhi can never love her. Thought for once the CVs were actually trying to keep her character positive and showing her overcoming temptation. Guess i got my hopes up too soon. 

I keep asking myself why am i doing this to myself. I need to be less involved with this show. It’s starting to become detrimental to my sense of sensibility 

You are not the only one.  I found it very creepy and hope Abhi scolds her in tomorrows episode.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also thought she’s starting to overstep her boundaries. She’s an employee and this wouldn’t otherwise be an issue but it’s quite clear that abhi has no interest in her yet she persists. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that he only sees her as the person who helped bring Rhea up. 

Someone previously mentioned that she’s going to be the new tanu. I also think that’s going to happen and in 10 years time when abhi and Pragya finally meet after a lifetime of misses there’s going to be someone (meera) constantly planning to get between them 😴 they’re never happy till everyone is negative trying to bring down abhi and Pragya (often succeeding). Hey, maybe there will be another leap where abhi and Pragya are grandparents but still look the same and still fighting all the misses to finally find each other and be together 🤪 

Btw why does Rhea still need a minder? She’s 20 years old and more than capable of looking after herself without having who used to be her child minder ? 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

I also thought she’s starting to overstep her boundaries. She’s an employee and this wouldn’t otherwise be an issue but it’s quite clear that abhi has no interest in her yet she persists. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that he only sees her as the person who helped bring Rhea up. 

Someone previously mentioned that she’s going to be the new tanu. I also think that’s going to happen and in 10 years time when abhi and Pragya finally meet after a lifetime of misses there’s going to be someone (meera) constantly planning to get between them 😴 they’re never happy till everyone is negative trying to bring down abhi and Pragya (often succeeding). Hey, maybe there will be another leap where abhi and Pragya are grandparents but still look the same and still fighting all the misses to finally find each other and be together 🤪 

Btw why does Rhea still need a minder? She’s 20 years old and more than capable of looking after herself without having who used to be her child minder ? 

IKR. Bro 17/18 year olds are living away at university all on their own. She does not need anyone to look after her anymore.

And yes it’s quite obvious what they are trying to do with Meera’s character. 🙄 They are going to need a new vamp. Ooh if they get away with reincarnation guess who the new villain will be. Likely Ms Meera. 

At this rate i really feel like their going to meet at the 1500 episode special if the show makes it that far. It likely will because for some reason its still topping the TRP charts. I don’t know if i feel happy about that or not 👀

Damn, that touch was intimate and uncomfortable. I feel all sorts of creepy crawly just thinking about it. *shudders. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IKR. Bro 17/18 year olds are living away at university all on their own. She does not need anyone to look after her anymore.

And yes it’s quite obvious what they are trying to do with Meera’s character. 🙄 They are going to need a new vamp. Ooh if they get away with reincarnation guess who the new villain will be. Likely Ms Meera. 

At this rate i really feel like their going to meet at the 1500 episode special if the show makes it that far. It likely will because for some reason its still topping the TRP charts. I don’t know if i feel happy about that or not 👀

Damn, that touch was intimate and uncomfortable. I feel all sorts of creepy crawly just thinking about it. *shudders. 

I’m sure I’ve seen it already on like 1400 episode 😨 I think the makers have mistook the steady numbers to think ppl are actually still enjoying it when in actual fact most ppl seem to still watch it due to being invested in it and following it for so long that they just want to see these two get together after all these years. 

I think the makers have made a mockery of the audience and shoved their loyalty in their face by going round in circles with the same old pointless filler stories eg, Rheas “plans” to get back at prachi every other day which fail. It was the same before the leap. 

I actually prefer long running soaps In general but I think these makers need to start thinking outside the box and not make shows with the same bs about mother in law/daughter in law, rape, drugging etc. It would be nice if they instead focused on current social issues that society face, instead of the usual middle class girl meets rich boy. Ppl have moved on from those predicable stories and misses but the makers have not. 

I haven’t watched Many EK dramas only two and they seem the same: spend months missing each other only to come together at the end and be together for a week then accidents happen to separate, spend months again missing each other.... it’s one big cycle. 

Perhaps maybe some younger ppl need to start making shows, where they can offer different storylines. It’s just my opinion. I really do hope that abhi and Pragya sort their shit out coz it’s getting so boring watching them speak to the moon every other day, then almost meet. Idk how brain dead makers think ppl are but the same situation over and over starts to get boring.

I like the kids, I think Rhea has a lot of potential if they don’t turn her evil and ranbir over acts for some reason, he’s annoying. For me the young ones add a bit of fresh air to the show 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ugh.  I was not expecting this unwanted demonstration.  I hope Abhi rebuffs her quickly and makes it clear to her that her advances are not welcome.