AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I see a lot of people saying they hope there is a custody battle I just want to point out they have to be divorced first before that happens

And i doubt rajan shahi will make them divorce again so i dont think this will ever happen. They are not separated so how will there be a custody battle on what basis will it be...I just dont see it happening...

Also i am sure at the end of the day +_+ all will be forgiven for the sake of a childs happiness...Kaira will get back together...and then bore us with super cheesey scenes of them trying be romantic while kairav jumps in the middle all the time +_+

Oh how i cringe at the thought...

Naira needs a slap and i wont blame kartik for hitting her. 

She honestly needs to wake up and stop being a selfish coward...Hope the kid doesnt want anything to do with her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t see a custody battle happening but I hope it does because Naira needs to understand the pain she put Kartik through. 

At the same time I know It’s gonna end with Kartik feeling guilty and Naira emerging as the great feminist she is, and I would hate to see that again. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karthik and Naira have been apart more than they have been together. At this point there is no Kaira as they will never be mature enough to handle a relationship with each other. Naira faking her death meant death of the relationship of Kaira for me.

I want Karthik and Vedika to get married and raise Kairav. Naira needs to grow up. She has not self respect and is beyond foolish.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I don’t see a custody battle happening but I hope it does because Naira needs to understand the pain she put Kartik through. 

At the same time I know It’s gonna end with Kartik feeling guilty and Naira emerging as the great feminist she is, and I would hate to see that again. 

I want useless Naira to herself leave Kartik and Kairav after realizing what she has done all these years...want her to repent....rarely there are flawed main leads...grey shaded layered lead characters who make mistakes and are selfish...but at the end they are severely punished for their deeds before seeking forgiveness...though vamps/villains are punished on ITV...Naira's punishment isn't possible...what she is doing is beyond illogical...even pure selfishness won't make storyline appear this bad but her lame stories and helplessness is making it appear worst...

@bold well Naira will be proven wrong this time...the way she was proven wrong during JKG...unless Kartik himself defend her...the way she defended him after baby swap...they can justify her actions without any logic... 

I won't mind seeing KD slapping her or throwing her out calling her impostor...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know if it is even possible for Naira to go back as a family member into Goenka villa. I don't foresee Dadi allowing this to happen. She will want Karthik to have custody of Kairav but first she will want proof that he is in fact Karthik's son.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I don't know if it is even possible for Naira to go back as a family member into Goenka villa. I don't foresee Dadi allowing this to happen. She will want Karthik to have custody of Kairav but first she will want proof that he is in fact Karthik's son.

@bold CVs can take this idea as upcoming plot...they can actually show KD questioning Kairav's paternity...though her parpota obsession increased with time...but her regressive approach is beyond everything...we have seen it several times...she has been a consistent one...KD was always against Naira specifically against Naira working for Mihir...considering her opinion regarding working women that they end up destroying their marriage...she can actually say Naira hide all these years to hide her sin (KD's words)....Kartik will firmly take stand for Kairav...saying he doesn't want any proof...Kairav is his son...that's it...Dadi how can you even think like that...I don't want to stay here...Naira listening it all and getting to know that she never truly understood Kartik all these years...that will be the greatest blow...also Kaira and Kairav can stay away from Goenkas in Goa...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Even in today’s episode, Akhilesh was like how can she have a son or something along those lines. I guess he might think Naira has moved on and decide against telling Kartik or may just overlook it thinking it was his imagination.

I would actually like Dadi questioning Naira, just because the approach that Naira took does point towards her being guilty. Rather than confronting Kartik and clearing her name, she chose to run away, something which only guilty people do. 

Naira thinks Kartik wouldn’t have trusted her but if she recalls his breakdown before he finally asked her the question, he had said that i know you haven’t done anything but just for the sanity of my mind I want to hear it from you. Now I get that somewhere he did believe that Naira had cheated because of which he asked her, but I still wouldn’t agree with Naira when she says he wouldn’t accept Kairav as his son. 

She has forgotten everything her and Kartik went through, the person he was and what she meant to him. All she remembers is that one question (fair enough), but she can’t use that against him and separate him from their son or lead to him believe that she’s dead. 

Kartik believing that Kairav is his son without Naira even telling him would be the biggest blow that she would get and she deserves it.