misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am so confused. I genuinely don’t understand what the Cvs are trying to do here. They always make Abhi go through this graph of realization (all though i have to admit this time has been better than all of the previous ones because they are showing his conflict quite well) but then ultimately nil everything by making him repeat the same mistake. 

I believe Abhi still doesn’t know Tanu’s role in Dadi’s death and supposedly forgave or forgot about it instead of believing she wasn’t at fault. And now he resents her for her death and blames himself for it as well while acknowledging that he made a mistake with pragya at least.

I’m loving these scenes but still it’s annoying me at the same time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think we will see a drastic change in him this time around. or at least am hoping that's where they are taking this. But they should have started this arc since the beginning of the leap. He resented her/hated her in the episodes since the leap.  So it does feel a little abrupt.  

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it has to do more with ego problems in both than hate. I don't think Abhi meant those words.  He is shown as impulsive, very much and all his actions against Pragya r a result of that. And since there is no one to point out his mistakes, he keeps repeating them and I feel that's y Pragya decided to leave him. 

But considering the scene where Prachi is shown promising him and then while speaking alone about uniting them, I think it will be her who unites them. If they progress the show in that way, it will be worth it.