Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii all,  I am silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to write something as I got sick of listening Misti did all this sacrifice for the sake of some mahan tag. Who the hell will sacrifice their love for being called mahan. I don't understand. 

Mishti knows the character of Pari. She is commitment phobic. She easily won't get into relationships n all know how many guys she friendzoned. The only guy she loved is Ruhan. Why she became commitment phobic is because of their past in which their parents involved. So if she gets to know that Ruhan is not loving or if she knows that the guy she is loving is her sisters love interest then definitely she won't take it lightly because of her mum as she too loved her friends husnand. May be she will become far more phobic than now. That is why Misti is acting like this. I know what Misti doing is wrong by forcing Ruhaan n Pari in loveless marriage n playing with Ruhaan feeling n emotions. But her intentions are not wrong. She may be thinking both are best friends so love happens between them one or other day. 

Mishti can explain it to Pari the whole situation n can make her sit n understand instead of doing this but she is fearing that Pari after her love failure may completely distance herself from all the relationships n next time she won't even dare to love other person. 

P. S. This is just my thoughts. Not commenting on Ruhan's situation as what she doing is wrong. But won't agree that she doing all this for some praises n all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Love happens just as it happened between mishti nd her dad after years of marriage...slow claps..

And she thinks Ruhan is so gira hua that he lives sister anf fall innocent with pari...such guy is good for pari ...again slow claps ...

Oh the defense of mishti left right center lmao...

So puahing sibling in loveless relationship is the only way ...not talking..

And if sibling is commiyment phobic we show them wrong path ....wow again

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

And what bout Ruhan what IG he distances and damn love happens logic is so baseless...because mishti parebts 7 ur old marriage fell apart 🤷🤷🤷

And who hell sacrifice ..

So if she gets to Ruhan isn't loving.

Um so rihaan relation should start with lie 🤷🤷🤷

Indian female leads noone gives them tag on show....but they do😏😏😏